SSM - SERVICE STREAM LIMITED

ShareCafe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks sharescene...

liking the look of this one, revenues skewed 35:65 to the second half. intending to pat 70% of earnings as divs. blimey, it looks like a real business, probably end up talking to myself when/if i get set.

anyone else had a squiz??

you are a genius stock doctor, i am finally set today, a bit slow compared to you but better late than never.

a few crossed today and seemingly an ongoing buyer.

i reckon $1.50 is a snip if they have revenues skewed to the extent previously disclosed. if they keep the payout ratio at or over these levels we should be happy campers.

• 3 weeks later...

sure thing bello,

TCI is a telecommunication infrastructure company. basically, they provide end to end supply of wireless telecommunication infrastructure. ie finding a site, designing, building and maintainance.

they have contracts with Vodaphone and Optus for both 2G and 3G roll-outs.

looks like it is trading on or around 8x earnings (prospective) with the possibility of a better than forecast result this year.

better yet no one talks about it on bulletin boards.....

....it must make money (like NFD)

In reply to: wolverine on Monday 25/04/05 03:32pm

Thanks Wolverine, that will set me going. It does amaze me how possible it is to find cheap to undervalued companies, paying dividends. I see UXC the same way too, but it just plods along.

I'll have a read of a few reports and see how TCI suits me. Thanks, I'll give you some feedback sometime soon.

Bello