The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?

kahuna1

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and findings.

Robert Prechter of Elliott Wave Theorist seems to believe there is still one more minor down and up leg left in the DOW. My own estimation of the top final number is about 22,800 using Elliott Wave.

On the other hand Martin Armstrong seems to believe that there is still a retracement to be experienced before an significant blow off top (really high) is achieved.

Time will reveal all.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Mark a great read as always.

Good to hear from you again. I have to admit I haven't been active on SS since your break.

If possible it would be appreciated if you could footnote references for the sources of your facts. I'm not debating their validity, just interested in learning by expanding my reference sources.

Thanks.

CTD.

Hi CTD,

The actual FACTS are likely ones which I will cover in the eventual 10 chapters, as simply as I can. Others, such as referring to OLD pulling apart of things such as CPI and NON Farm payrolls, volumes surrounding those things are on this thread.

But will go over it when finished and polish it. What is a FACT, is something sceintifically proven and beyond reasonable doubt. That said, FACTS change, or so they seem. When someone wishes to cover something up and changes methodology in how something is measured, changes it to something that does not resemble 80 other nations methods, FACTS and PROOF become blurred. Not really when one examines WHAT changes have been made to measures.

Then again, just read on, and see where it is at the end .... the FACTS and changes are quite clear via various departments in the USA and this drift started in earnest pre 2000 , frustated me 2000 - GFC ... post GFC ... its out of control.

Anyhow, one with chapter 2.

Cheers

Mark M

Howdy,

Chapter 2

100 million lives DEMOCIDE

2 Oligarchy - Who really is in charge ... DEMOCIDE

Democide

Democide can also include deaths arising from "intentionally or knowingly reckless and depraved disregard for life"; this brings into account many deaths arising through various neglects and abuses, such as forced mass starvation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Enjoy

Mark M

All rights reserved.

2_Oligarchy__WHo_really_is_in_charge.pdf

And this .... nothing worse than "Deplorables on Dope"

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he was drafting paperwork to officially declare the country's worsening epidemic of opioid overdoses a national emergency, accepting the urgent recommendation from a national commission that he appointed.

"The opioid crisis is an emergency, and I'm saying officially right now it is an emergency," Trump told reporters before a security briefing at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. "It's a national emergency," he said.

The president's commission, led by Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, Trump's one-time presidential rival, said last month such a declaration was its "first and most urgent recommendation," concluding that it would help direct more resources and attention on the crisis plaguing communities across the country...

Howdy,

Chapter 3

3 Demographics-theft of 30 trillion v280 million loosing 25 years of life

Driver less cars .... FOR a POPUALTION FREE USA ? I get it now, driver-less and passenger less cars, going no where, all to pretend there are NOT 100 million dead ? Well done. AI was meant to be the threat to humanity, as always is the case, the real threat is LACK OF HUMAN INTELLIGENCE that will end us well prior to that it seems.

Enjoy

Mark M

All rights reserved.

All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own research and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

3_Demographics_theft_of_30_trillion_v280_million_loosing_25_years_of_life.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Chapter 4

4-USA cost in lives so far 10 million till 2010, rising to 50 - 100 million

Again confirming the lack of humanity a government hell bent on stealing from the poor and killing them to cover it up, can and will go to.

This above again highlights their new benchmark for being poor/ in poverty. It fell from 34.33% of the average wage in 1994 to a mere 23.29% in 2017.

Anything the Leaders, NOT THE PEOPLE of the USA have to say, to my nation, or any other, should be ignored and treated with deserved complete contempt.

Enjoy

Mark M

All rights reserved.

All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own research and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

4_USA_cost_in_lives_so_far_10_million_till_2010__rising_to_50___100_million.pdf

Hi

Chapter 5

5- Lower than low- theft from below the poverty level

THERE ARE NO SPIKES IN CPI .... according to them2000-2008 . There was NO GFC, NO house price rise of 100% between 2000 and pre GFC peak and NO rises in anything else. Hence the missing 25% of CPI shaved off the poor and fixed to CPI income side. Basically the poor lost ... again .. even the stupidest of economists can SEE this is missing. Why cant Yellen or Bernanke ?

Actions so far .... in the USA post 1980

Virtually wiped out its middle class.

Lower middle class resides where working poor/poverty used to be.

Enjoy

Mark M

All rights reserved.

5__Lower_than_low__theft_from_below_the_poverty_level.pdf

• 3 weeks later...