The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?

kahuna1

QUOTE (kahuna1 @ Monday 18/04/05 02:25pm)

Is this the end ?

Still have the target of 3885 on the ASX200 in mind.

Dow still well above my target.

Have a funny feeling one if not all three of the things I had in mind might be reached within the next week.

Oil at US $48-

ASX I updated my taget from 3964 down to 3885

Dow 9,800 ish.

Full blown panic setting into some shares at the moment.

Despite feeling we may very well see my targets in the next 3 trading days starting to slowly turn from nearly all cash back into invested. Sure we might see it lower even from here but a real smell of death and panic around even for stocks with excellent results and even better expected 2005/6/7 .... must be time to at least start.

As for stocks already under a cloud ... they seem to have put them into a big cooking pot and lit the fire with a group of cannibals sitting around picking their teeth and licking their lips.

Word of caution with the RBA sitting on its hands and the fed raising, we still have the US non farm payroll number out Friday night. Suspect any rally in the US proir to their release will be somewhat subdued. Feel also the number will be a lot higher than last months 110k.

For Australia base metals have been slammed as well as energy looking a bit shaky here which were the drivers for a lot of the rise in the first place. Maybe the index as a whole continues even more .... but having avioded the pain up till now has to be time to join the crowd.

Misery loves company !!

Just taking it slow on the accumulation side myself, have no idea where the actual low will be and still have this funny feeling we see some serious fur fly even more before the low is reached.

Good luck

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: kahuna1 on Wednesday 04/05/05 01:18pm

Kahuna1

Recently saw a summary of where the markets are at based on TA, Gann and Elliott strategies which included three major claims:-

The Dow entered a bear market in December 2000.

Australia followed in March 2003.

The A$ v US$ heading to A$1-50 plus.

The outlook given for Australia was for a bear market rally to run untill end of 2006 then second downward leg 61.8% fall http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

In reply to: rkch on Monday 09/05/05 05:09pm

Rkch,

Not sure where u were going with that post, sorry.

I am off for 9 weeks now.

US Non farm ... was a lot stronger ... didn't quite get to me targets but close enough.

All the best ... hope u all make trillions.

Short term bear market over for now ... well I hope so since I bought just a couple of stocks the last few days.

Cheers

Technically a five wave Elliot pattern since 1987 seems to have completed in the ASX,(DJT) which is coinciding with a B-C of The DJA.

Cash is king if you have any left- as histiorically the traders trade their cash away(me) and end up with none at the bottom of the market, instead of staying out out the market and awaiting opportunities for investing in less risk assests, like the Balance of having a day job or income flow and assets for investing.

Yet even the relative value of quality can go down further in a collective market valuation that

senses a downtrend.

More years of shaking out yet. Markets could remain flat for 20 yrs, so sustainable income is king.

Maybe I am lucky that I have lost my money earlier. I always consider it to be a learning experience. Just need a permanent day job now, yet according for Australian job statistics or preferably Reality the ODDS are 4 to 6 against..Then its back to faith in whatever the mind concieves in harmony with the greater reality.

Cheers

in which spot asks some questions, and gives some opinions .....

has the stockmarket made its bottom for the calender year? YEP, too right it has.

not very often that cash is king - mainly market tops and in times of deflation. cash most times needs to be put to work to try and offset the continuing loss of purchasing power over time that is the lot of cash, because central banks lack the restraint to not print money at a rate greater than the rate of growth of the economy.

we are lucky, today, to be living in a country that is in the midst of a strong bull market and which has just finished its correction down. what an opportunity for cash to be put to work.

so what shares would cash be best looking at? the answer is obvious - stocks that have completed their correction and are now the leaders in the upturn .. stocks like BNB, SFE, MAP and KCN. these stocks will tend to make a bigger percentage move up than stocks like AMP which are lagging.

if you buy anything but the strongest stocks, you just make the game hard for yourself.

it's like playing tennis ... you're at the top of your game when you take 'em on the half volley.

• 4 months later...

Well ...

Missed that one ....

Now in the grips of the bears where is the low ?

Personal feel is oil to 58-59 before a rebound.

US fed .... well rate hikes there will keep the dow offered. Small possibility of US FEd stepping up the rate increases from the 0.25% to 0.5% to send a signal to the market.

Where does that leave the ASX .... well we have seen a correction off the highs already.

My Supports for the ASX 200 ...

4395 major

4302 major

4266 and so on.

Since we are there for number one ... don't hold much hope for number two and probable gap right thru there ....

somewhere between 4350 and 4300 ? sounds like a long way and appear to me at this stage we are only half way thru this correction.

Not saying I agree with this move either. Market being hit across the board. Interest rate sensitive stocks like banks yep .... but again I find it hard to be bearish the likes of some of the miners and especailly if the market gets down 3% overall we will see them sold off 5% or more in the panic just like earlier this year.

Also if rates raised in the US don't expect the bounce like earlier in the year. Nothing like higher rates to make the market think about P/E levels.

Any ideas ? Major tech points ..... My own probally just below 4300 and the previous high from the last rally so 4280 +/- 1%.

cheers

In reply to: kahuna1 on Tuesday 11/10/05 04:40pm

I am not too worried Kahuna.

I think 4350 and 4260 should provide the major "tussle 'n hustle" levels in the near future.

Let's face it, the interest rate story alone won't be enough to really pound the market. We would need to see other "big news" catalysts for that scenario. Mind you, bad news seems to follow itself around.

Even if we have seen "the top" then markets usually bounce and grind before revealing their true direction, you know, double-tops and all that T/A stuff.

So it is a real possibilty that we could fall into a pattern of ranging markets for quite some time. It is interesting to note that the AUD/USD pair started to do just that a few months ago. Different trading strategies would come into play if this were to be the case.

Anyone else?

In reply to: neutron on Tuesday 11/10/05 05:01pm

Anyone else?

neutron ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.. you asked, and l will step up to the plate (as they say).

The US has been called bankrupt since the early nineties and those forecasts have failed to materialise in the form of a complete or incomplete meltdown as pedicted. So until that happens lets assume (risky as it is) that the US always has something up itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s sleeve to keep itself buoyant, contrary to the doomsayers. Had you followed the doomsayers from the early nineties you would have missed out big time.

The Aussie economy has not been in serious trouble since the late eighties and as far as I can see, without getting too political, both major parties have been fiscally responsible for the long term (IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢m a Lib but pay cred to P. Keating).

Whether or not there is a correction, or a crash, or an upturn, the only thing I know is that ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“The Stock Market is unpredictableÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ.

It appears to me that there are convincing arguments from ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“expertsÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ for and against the US economy, for and against various stocks, for and against the ASX ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ Trying to predict anything relating to the world / local markets, I believe is a folly.

Show me a repeating pattern in any market over any period of time, other than ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“unsustainable ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“irrational exuberanceÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ (thanks Al)ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ such as Tulip Mania when tulips traded for 5,500 florins, the crashed to 50 florins, stocks during the Great Depression plunged by as much as 90%, POSEIDEN???, Silver in the 80ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s and then there is the dot.com boom ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.. and bust ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.. and it still wont repeat!!!! The only thing you can predict about markets is the surprise element which is so obvious in hindsight LOL ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦.. but true!!!!

I lived through the late 80ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s and was supposed to be in the peak of intellectual capacity. That was the period when all the fundamentals (in hindsight) pointed to a massive ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“correctionÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ . Housing interest rates where first home owners were losing ground on their 10% deposit!!!!, where you could borrow money, invest in a trust and receive more in income than your interest payments on the borrowings ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦... Just to name a couple of ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“obviousÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ items. History will show that those who ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“predictedÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ the 80ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s downturn (both economic and on the Stock Markets) were either so early in their prediction that they cost themselves a fortune by being out of the markets for so long, or they took ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“poetic licenseÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ with their prognostications.

Thanks guys,

Well just love it ... crystal ball is broken ... oil bounced in a big way last night. Major support at 58-59 seems miles away now. A lot of pressure however being exerted short term on every one from oil companies to even pollies when the price of crude goes above $65-. Love the French ... they threatened their oil companies with dire things if they didn't bring the price down.

On the ASX 200.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Agree short term it could go anywhere day to day but feel we need to test the 4300-4250 level at least and also agree some support there .... so minus 5% off your favourite stocks and its probally the decent level to dip out toes.

Stopped dead last night at the first support 4431 ish .... dow up slighly S+P Down and Nasdaq well down on apple. Same with other stuff oil well up, gold slightly down .... all over the place.

Still will await Feds next more with some real concerns about the actual rate of the expected increase. Also hear the deputy RBA gov also mentioned the inflation word.

Must say I love the press calling the move the largest since Sept 11 2001 ... blah blah blah ... can anyone else count ?

6 months ago ... ASX 200 went to 4249 on a high ... then we saw a correction on the index back to 3926.6 a correction of .... 323 points or 7.6%.

Recent high 4679.1 ... close last night 4428.8 I make that a correction of 250.3 points or 5.3% off the recent high.

Slight difference there ... to beat the correction earleir in the year we need to fall 7.61% or 356 points off the high roughly to 4323.

Suppose us all suspecting the 4300-4250 or even lower if the Fed was to do 0.5%... I would call it 150 point lower than that as a target.

Either way playing very long cash game myself and run the risk of missing the bounce ... but hey thats life.

Cheers

Hi kahuna - very much enjoy your posts (have been lurking for some time) esp. the intricacies aroung HDR and WPL. I totally agree with your conspiracy theories based on current "evidence" and remain convinced that there is VERY MUCH MORE oil in the Mauritanian leases than anyone has factored in.

I have also spent a great deal of time comparing ROC (old time favourite) and HDR (new favourite). I do agree with your opinion of the Vegemite oil in Beibu Gulf, China too (at the risk of upsetting Mosaic1996) !!!

One question - how can cash be king when HDR will be $3.60 in 6 months !?!

HDR is king ....... and ROC too is undervalued (186 million shares issued is a great advantage as well as cash in bank and income stream fast approaching).

R / DaJ.