MMX

ShareCafe

Hi Znay, yes I agree trouble is CHM play these games constantly and it has really hurt our SP over the past 3 years, it has cost us far more than it would have if they had settled the dam thing 3 years ago. CHM have been involved in many court battles thats their thing not mining, they would be a good fit with CFE. So be prepared for a few more games before this is a done deal its just very frustrating. This could be the biggest scam of all time, send a great coy like MMX down and then get prepared to buy up in a big way which Benny and his cohorts could be doing right now and make millions and millions out of it afterall they are the ones that are setting the stage. Next week is onward and upward we hope. ;)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frodo

I would not blame chm entirely for the fall of sp. If we look back, the fall from $3.00 to $1.40 was more or less happened at a time when Harbinger was selling, helped by Labour's mining tax along the way. I have been of the view that much of the negatives associated with the sp fall have gone. What I don't understand was that when the last of the 26 m share was taken off Harbinger at $1.52, sp kept falling. picked up a few at sub $1.50 and sold half yesterday at the high $1.60s and will hold on to the remaining for a while longer.

the legal case brought on by chm: I believe the judicial system is partly to blame. how on earth could it take more than 10months for a judge to hand out his judgement? if some body want to shot the guy ten times, I wouldn't oppose it.

Even allowing that judge Jacobsen will have other cases running and he may be a very slow typist, if he has taken 7 months and not handed down a decision, my guess he is not trying to work out who won, but how much compensation the plaintiff gets.

He had probably to call lots of breaks in the trail to excuse himself to leave the room each time he was about to break out in uncontrollable laughter :laugh: Most seem to think CHM will get some sort of tiny pittence payout but l would'nt be suprised if they lose outright, the judge won't be impressed with those CHM clowns wasting the courts time even if he does find them to be amusing characters.

This is the first time in ages l am actually looking foward to watching MMX share price when it opens for trading in the morning :)

We seem to be moving atlast, its not often MMX gets a speeding ticket, usually its a fine for breaking down in the slow lane and holding up the traffic. :weirdsmiley:

Hello everyone, you are bright and rearing to go Crans, Nasty must be licking his wounds a little today I think....LOL...Dont know if our foe are getting listed today or tomorrow but let the games roll on. Heaven forbid when this court case is over we are going to have to find another CHM and Benny.