ShareCafe

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Wednesday 09/03/05 08:53am

Well my allocation showed up in my account today. Going by the prospectus it should start trading tomorrow - 16th March - not sure what time kick-off is going to be. Good luck to all who sail in her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

KGL has fallen from a listing price near 60c to current lows around 32c. The chart looks sick which is not surprising since KGL listed into a falling gold price, and gold is still falling, along with falling gold futures, and a general downtrend in commodities. Not sure how much country risk is an issue to shareholders, but itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s hard to see much upside for KGL at the moment, and if current trends continue, the SP may even drift below 30c.

Mensa.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can't help but expect this is a good time to enter at around 14.5c. Director buying, volume up last few weeks, base trying to be put in, financing concluded, and last but not least oil news for the Kyrgyz Republic is quite likely in a few weeks - so I expect the area will get some attention soon.

Regards

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...