NXS - NEXT SCIENCE LIMITED

stocko

Due to start operations in Bass strait just out from Longford in the new year, they need to do some expensive drilling into known gas/oil reserves. They will also need a JV partner, I would expect the share price to be around .15 when they announce a farmin and around .20+ when drilling gets under way. As a long term gas producer I would expect between .50 and $1 depending on reserves.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree Stocko,

This stock appears to be on the way up. It passed my tech anaylisis last week with good trend, good RSI, good volume and making new highs (for the last 12 months). Your comments suggest optomistic fundamentals as well.

My buy target is 0.105 with an intial sell target of 0.145. There seems to be a bit of support at 0.08 and perhaps suport is forming at .10? With a stop just below 0.10 the risk to reward ratio looks good.

Spartz Sparrow.

• 2 weeks later...
You guys will be well rewarded with this one, The largest holder "The treasury group" is controlled by the Smorgan Familly......they know how to make a buck. http://www.asxboard.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone with views on the Karoona Gas float being done by one of the Nexus Directors? all sounds good anyone with any knowlege on it please let me know , been told to get on it when it lists apparently AGL has said if you find what you think you will find AGL want in, something to do with creating less polution by using a differant gas type and the government will be making it necessary to use this method.

Anyhow let me know if you have anything.

Regards

Rogue Trader http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/devilsmiley.gif