AMP - AMP LIMITED

balance

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Sam43 @ Wednesday 02/02/05 10:55am)

It has touched (or close to)this upper channel 8 times since Nov 03 and not broken through, so I would assume the same, unless bullish market continues or some other catalyst gives it enough grunt to break through, is so then next resistance level is $8.20ish so that would be my suggestion.

Cheers

In reply to: BSA on Wednesday 02/02/05 10:50am

Above recent consolidation today which will see it at the upper channel trendline(see chart below) where to now a break through or rejection

Amendment: If sp hits the upper channel it would be around $8 http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/blink.gif

In reply to: Sam43 on Wednesday 02/02/05 09:55am

think it will keep pushing up till 1005-1045 then start a retracement under 1000. who knows and furthermore who cares. there's nothing deterministic about prices. just watch the market action and judge it yourself. i can't see any reason for getting out here .. that would cut your profit short i think. seems to me that people asking your type of question are posting because they are fearful of losing a profit. if that's the case you'll most likely find some reason to exit your position no matter what the market suggests is the most likely direction of push.

In reply to: spot on Wednesday 02/02/05 12:00pm

Yep I have no intention of selling at upper channel, just an area I would expect it to be rejected(depending on time frame/objectives it could be a sell zone), it is in a nice uptrend so as long as the trend is in tact I hold.

Cheers