CVN - CARNARVON ENERGY LIMITED

fraz2

Albion what a lot have forgot is this speculative stock where the rewards can be great

and pushed down accordingly. As you've said with most junior explorers they are lucky to drill a couple of wells a year but cvn has 37, And like most who follow oilers know success is no garantee look at tap more dusters on its books than a school has for cleaning the blackboard ( slight exageration). But as l said earlier the next well to me will tell us more and could be worth up to 25 cents if not more proving how big nan sun east is. over the past few weeks if any of you follow HC there has been some unbelievable ramping of cvn on a lot of threads by some people who have gone around and predicting 30 + cents make quick dollars and l think a lot have been sucked in and bought expecting it to rise without any thought that it could go down which is deplorable and and sad, that people in a bull market are not doing there own research but following blindly thinking everything is a winner. Also l have noticed even though a lot of people post on both, how many people steal posters research off SS and post without aknowledgement and claim it as there own own on HC. Also ted's own valuation on cvn was based on 25% success rate.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: tcisboss on Tuesday 03/07/07 01:17pm

Thanks for that certainly no panic button for me. Think Fraz will be very lucky to buy more at 19 cents. Sellers appear to be very thin up 24cents. Maybe investors did not think they would get this opportunity again. IMO the millions going through recently are starting to move into stronger hands.

Thanks ALL you guys for reassuring that we are on the right track with CVN. Got a tad panicky for a sec, then read "all the good oil", poured a scotch and relaxed again.

Thanks, GERD

considering the sellers that rushed in today I thought the sp held quite well, junior oilers with a realistic management, early success and vast potential are not that easy to find, seems to me most shareholders in vpe are not about to sell out at such an early stage.

With POE down a massive 2.3% overnight its quite easy to see the big mistake some mug ASX investors made yesterday pushing CVN down from 24 to 19.5 cents. I mean do these guys read and understand the announcemet or are they just lemmings over the cliff?

In reply to: albion on Wednesday 04/07/07 07:49am

l know Albion l was happy to pick some up at 19.5 and then sell for 21.5 later in day

some others misfortune is some else fortune l hope the selling continues as quite a bit of money can be scalped with the fluctuation of the SP. l think a fair few have the same idea

especially when so many are being traded. Its good as albion said to have lemmings around.

In reply to: fernando234 on Wednesday 04/07/07 04:42pm

they had one yesterday and unless some extra news comes in the next one will probably be 10th July http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

• ShareCafe Admin changed the title to CVN - CARNARVON ENERGY LIMITED