• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply to: arty on Tuesday 28/10/08 08:40am

Hi Arty,

Tanks for that I'll give it a trial..

Cheers Pete.

In reply to: haspete on Tuesday 28/10/08 05:20pm

Lets try that again,

Arty thanks for that I'll give it a trial..

....lol

Pete..

QUOTE (bermuda @ Wednesday 05/11/08 07:22am)

Recent trading on low volume seems to indicate people are still apprehensive; whether that's due to sellers gaining confidence or buyers waiting for more news - I don't know. And, frankly, I don't care either. Support has held and price is moving up again. Even my more cautious parameter set is now suggesting it's a Buy above 32c.

Compare patterns and indicators over periods August and October. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

post-16-1225838937.gif

In reply to: arty on Wednesday 05/11/08 08:44am

CNX cruising along now, up about 30% today http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Commercial Quantities of Syngas being produced..

The technology works, now watch it move mainstream, likely to be generating more revenue than Coal Seam Gas, this company is still very much sleeping!

QUOTE (bringiton @ Wednesday 05/11/08 11:11am)

Well the market is haywire , but the guys at CNX are into their 100 day trail .

In a world first , Syngas extraction does work , with the tech developed by CSIRO .

Major players like Incitec Pivot for ammomia , Lyondell Bassell for methonal all breathing down CNX for the right results to come in.

Also going for the gas turbine fired low cost electricity side as well , chemical manufacture thrown in as well. Truely , one of the worst times to announce a new technology.

Still , impressed with the results to date and as a long term holder , am happy to hold.

Carbon reduced energy is the energy we need today.

DYOR

In reply to: wasabibarako on Saturday 15/11/08 10:07pm

These are just my thoughts on this stock, hopefully someone finds it useful.

I use some conventional charting, but also like to look outside the square, hence the circle! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

The chart shows where I see CNX heading, but don't base any investment decisions on this advice.

The top of the next green line should coincide with approximately when the commercial plant is fully operational.

I'm not going to predict what happens when/if we break out of the circle.

You'll note the green lines approx double each time a new peak is formed, somewhat dependent on the rally I'm expecting in the coming months.

I have a fair bit of $ invested in this stock, but I don't think that has biased my chart too much. Enjoy!

post-16-1226805890.gif