HTW

ShareCafe

In reply to: clancy on Sunday 13/02/05 08:12am

Clancy

Well, good luck to you too! But at the end of the day, both VCR and HTW cant be both right! All I know is there will be 2 big winners (the men-in-wigs from both sides), 1 part winner & 1 very poor looser! LOL!

Cheers

Bruno

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: FGL on Wednesday 16/02/05 02:43pm

Hi FGL,

Welcome to the world of litigation! The process is a long one. After HTW filed its response/counter-claims, there could be amendments to the claims/responses tit/tat/tit/tat before they move on to the discovery stage where there may be various arguments/hearings on what/which document can be admitted, etceteras. After that, there will be a hearing to set the dates. The judge may send the case to the reconciliation process (like the recent Biota case!) and have the case comes back after the reconciliation process fails.

The filing of a response/counterclaim is only one of the many boring events. It does not indicate in any form or shape that HTW or for that matter VCR has improved its case! It is my humble opinion that such mundane event does not warrant any announcement unless you are keeping time on how long the men-in-wigs have their hands inside the pockets of HTW & VCR. In the latter case, you can virtually start counting from the date VCR announce that they are taking legal actions!

Perhaps now you understand why I posted earlier that at the end of the process there will be 2 big winners-in-wigs, 1 part winner and 1 very big looser! LOL. or even possibly 2 big winners-in-wigs, 1 part-looser and 1 bigger looser!

Cheers.

brunosh - I would think that if if you had a strong position youÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¾ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢d be shouting it loud and proud wouldn't you?

Boring? hmmm

US lawyers donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¾ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t wear wigs.

• 2 weeks later...