ShareCafe

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: cable-guy on Friday 12/08/05 02:32pm

Hi CG - I know we are on the wrong thread but re ANO I just like the fact that their diesel additive saves companies money and fuel price keeps going up so this stuff becomes more and more compelling to transport companies. Looks like they'll be doing the manufacturing as well as owning the IP so therefore they keep all the profit.

As you say under the radar, under the issue price, lots of upside and already have a growing revenue stream.

QUOTE (cable-guy @ Saturday 13/08/05 01:20pm)

Hi Cable guy,

I like the sound of this one, would need to gain a little more knowledge on the technology before investing because at the moment I know sweet FA about nanoparticles. But from what I have read it sounds that they have some promising products, particullarly their product when used with Envirox.

Any idea what kind of revenue can be expected from the deal with Oxonica/Stagecoach? Looks to me like it could be substantial.

In anycase I think this one might be about to pop, so quick decisions need to be made.

Got to say management certainly looks to be the goods to.

For those interested found this website with an overview of the technology and its applications

http://www.pcimag.com/CDA/ArticleInformati...,157257,00.html

Maybe another PXS here CG http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Cheers for now

H

im not 100% sure on revenue, but my pick is it should help the company become cashflow +ve and if not go alongway to it

Like you, i like it and just made a quick decission.

i think they also have markets in asia as well. and given how oil is going anything that reduces the cost will be in great demand .

QUOTE (cable-guy @ Monday 15/08/05 09:10am)

Hi CG,

Still holding?

Found this article in case you havent seen it

http://www.oxonica.com/energy/announcements.htm

This product looks the goods IMO. With an established customer, I think your right in saying this relationship will make them cash flow positive, and IMO even further.

These prices are pretty good I think.

Cheers for now

H

QUOTE (cable-guy @ Monday 22/08/05 06:27pm)

Took a position today cg

Looking good IMO. A couple of decent sell orders lurking, will accum once they die off, but with those out of the way movement should be swift.

Cheers for now

H

• ShareCafe Admin changed the title to ANO - ADVANCE ZINCTEK LIMITED