ShareCafe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi frodo;

It wasn't a trading halt at all, just a normal pre-open after the notice was received. It had been trading in the first quarter hour.

See all of this morning's announcements below- curtesy Pulse by Paritech :)

post-20537-1314232377.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Our ex captain is amazed we all run away as soon as he stopped posting, so I am going to do the right thing. Havent posted much because there aint much to post about that would give anybody reason for joy.

Be interesting to see Monday because we should have over 50% with China railways and the Ferraus directors tipping their shares into the pot, so I am wondering if we are going to see the same bounce that we got with GIR or if it will just travel sideways..

Morning Frodo,

good to see you alive and well. Bit of a shite day today shame you cant short yourself silly. Bit of a wait to get some cash out to buy something different but nevermind you still got your cash some poor bugger havent.

I think AGO will pick up this afternoon and hoping for a 3.75-3.76 close I am not sure but I dont think the Yanks are trading tonight.

We should own 51% of FRS by tomo morning I believe not that it is going to send us into hysterics at this rate.

I,m Still out guys. Wondering if it will go back to $3.20; methinks this week is going to be pretty red overall.

Long term i would like to hold, the trick is when to get aboard the good ship Atlas; crickey it will be for the fourth time. It doesnt owe me anything; its a great company.

Hi OG well I am sure those yankies will come up with something this month so dont leave it too late.

I cannot see it going anywhere near 3.20 but then I am always wrong. You have to remember this second half is going to be very good cashwize for AGO and no debt, if we get a sale of Ridley we could be looking at $4 - 5 the reluctance of any sale I believe is because of uncertainity with the present gov but as they say 'it will happen' one of these days.

Its is already IMHO undervalued and brokers have it trading much higher its just timing and when.

Too true Frodo - given our stronger economic circumstances compared to the rest of the world (although we still have a two speed economy !), low unemployment still, strong currency, the 'follow the sheep off the cliff mentality' is very frustrating.....no DJ tonight but probably will not make an ounce of difference tomorrow !

Cheers

Ozgaz :grrr: