AGO

ShareCafe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either big hedge funds getting in before the qtrly or could I dream for a t/o probably not either way I dont care I just pretty happy this morning. :rolleyes: as I thought the market would be pretty down. Glad I am wrong a lot.

I was watching your money last Thursday and Atlas was mentioned again.

One analyst said you have BHP, RIO, FMG then AGO in that order another said he expects AGO to make more acquisitions along the way before finally one of the bigger 3 finally taking us. Atlas is definitely on everyones radar now.

I agree with you, at times I feel seasick with the movement of the vessel. I thought we were on the right road when Germany and France stepped in to the European situation but then, as you say, the Republicans decided they would wring every concession and off we went again. Good strong scotch called for, commonsense tells me that an agreement will be reached but the acrimony involved in the US politics makes you wonder if the child will break the toy rather than give it to the other side. If they get it sorted rather than plunging us headlong into stormy seas again I will provide canapes and champagne on the 3rd August.

Hello Frodo what a horrible day you are having AGO keeps buying more coy's and the SP deteriorates in the meantime because you were so stupid not selling over 4.30 this week because you were waiting for the qtrly look what has happened to your fav stocks you were going to buy up MTE has gone from70's to 90's and ZYL is in a trading halt. I suppose I will never get any spare cash at this rate.

Only hope is those imbecile yanks trying to agree on something is like asking the cat to babysit the goldfish, on top of the yanks the buying into a brazillian coy the qtrly not out we probably getting shorted too the shorts for the past two days have averaged 16 - 17% which is not a small amount.

DF did warn us I guess a few months back when he did say he would be looking for buyers further afield so as not to rely on the Chinese market I guess he is a smart boy just wish I were on his payroll instead of relying on the SP.

Anyway Frodo I just like to say to you its going to get better they all tipping 5 - 6dollars dont stake your house on it but it will be better than where it is today so dont get the gun yet.