AGO

ShareCafe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is why I ventured above decks, I have been stowed away in the hold since the vessel stopped at island 247. I had no intention of making my presence known as I was sure I would end up with all the cooking and washing chores but the need to vote for Nasty's inclusion on the board flushed me out. I've left a curry simmering in the galley just to prove I exist but I'm heading back to my

hidey-hole now. Incidentally its amazing how much gossip you can hear when the forward hatch is open so just remember, if anyone comes looking, I know where all the dirty linen is stored. I have no intention of being made to walk the plank in the near future as I think we are sailing into tropical waters and I do love the sun.

Morning Captain, Hi Sally good to see you up and about, I especially like the curry bit....yum.

About time AGO gave us a bit more news on something its been a bit quiet since the take over of GIR and we knew about that in Dec so come on AGO bring it on.....sale of Ridley.

Hi Captain cranswick

Thanks so much for promoting me from a humble deckhand straight to a director. I knew my hard work and skills in planking were going to be rewarded LOL

Sally11 thanks a lot for your vote of confidence in me. That curry smells absolutely divine. Wish I could have some LOL

Now that I'm a director our beloved AGO have a lot more reasons to head for orbit. All we need now is those lousy yanks doing the right thing and Aussie dollar tank Amen LOL

Cheers

post-25443-1306718475.jpg

post-25443-1306718528.jpg