RED - RED 5 LIMITED

banjine

All RED shareholders will soon be rich! This was stated in the financial report out today: "[/size]The Group expects to produce gold within six weeks of the commencement of processing and at the rate of 3,000 tonnes per day within three months of the restart of operations."

What's 3,000 tonnes of gold per day worth?

BC

The Group expects to produce gold within six weeks of the commencement of processing and at the rate of 3,000 tonnes per day within three months of the restart of operations."

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today received documents for SPP with lots of shares to be issued at 10c.

With a last price around 60c there may be some value.

The offer is to a friend who is overseas and I don't really know much about the coy.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Cannot give advice since am not a licensed person---can however offer a comment/opinion--which is to walk away from the company, do your friend a favour!

One glance at the chart of RED should be enough.

post-20731-1411961652_thumb.jpg

Said flower..." One glance at the chart of RED should be enough"

For once flower I agree with you,and glad to see you base your advice on the chart.Perhaps you could post a chart of SUR and explain why the same logic does not apply to that stock.( just to remind you,SUR has gone from 8 cents to 0.8 cents)

I also did not find an All in price for their gold production (if and when they start producing). Hey flower...where did you find that.? I didn't see it.

Merc--probably hardly surprising--do you believe in full charge stockbrokers?

If you do --refer your question to your brokers Commodity Analyst.

If you do not---Most of the top notch brokers have issued commodious reports on the state of all commodities and their associated production companies since some of those companies are likely to get themselves into serious financial problems because of high all in production costs, forex fluctuations, much lower prices in USD terms and Sovereign Risk.

RED was one recently covered by analysts.

Flower.... you wrote earlier in another thread "Merc--RED had in the last Q an AISC of AUD1700--- or USD1536 using todays rate."

I have just been asking where you saw that as I could not find it.

thanks for the information that the full costing broker could have provided me with the information. I am sure they could.

But I was looking where you mentioned....that's all.

not trying to give you any negative feedback at all.

Merc