RED - RED 5 LIMITED

banjine

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well sometimes it pays to talk to yourself, my apologies I did think there would be a few other followers of this stock, I favour Ta myself. But I'd be mighty glad if anyone has a fundamental point of view happening..

Red finished @ .22 ... high for the day .225 .... high for 3 year's . 22

Have been watching this one for a while.

Suprised no interest.

Still on a good trend, but as not into mining, don't know what to make of this band. Especially need info on the management and may be another view from the TA's perpective and there potential.

Any one out there actually copy and pasted the reading material. May get on it over xmas.

• 5 weeks later...

With there good annoucement and this I've seen below, these guys could really start to move.

Climax Mining Ltd welcomes a major policy announcement of the Philippines Government. The Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo has issued an executive order defining a national minerals policy, focused on tapping the Philippines ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“potentially vast mineral resources for economic development and poverty alleviation, especially in rural areas.ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ