BDG - BLACK DRAGON GOLD CORP.

jbeatty

In reply to: jbeatty on Friday 24/09/04 06:17pm

Noticed someone chipping away at 73 nice and slow. I guess at 73-74 they will probably pick up a lot of little bits of bored holders.

I don't think it is fully funded and expect another small raising to keep the bankers happy hopefully as you say at a higher price and minimal dilution.

I will be back in later and take the bigger move as I think it will be a bit slow for a while.

I still note some people and media are confused by the the similar names of other firms but time will tell.

I see the tech indicators but am wary for now.

Have a good weekend and goodluck.

Jess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: jbeatty on Friday 24/09/04 06:17pm

Noticed someone chipping away at 73 nice and slow. I guess at 73-74 they will probably pick up a lot of little bits of bored holders.

I don't think it is fully funded and expect another small raising to keep the bankers happy hopefully as you say at a higher price and minimal dilution.

I will be back in later and take the bigger move as I think it will be a bit slow for a while.

I still note some people and media are confused by the the similar names of other firms but time will tell.

I see the tech indicators but am wary for now.

Have a good weekend and goodluck.

Jess

In reply to: jbeatty on Wednesday 06/10/04 01:05pm

rumour is company is looking to recruit an "investor relations person"

I nominate jbeatty

Been doing a good job "keeping the flag flying" in recent times-and they are responding very nicely !

speaking to a geo. who reckons down the track they will head north of $ 6 - which is only sixty cents in "old currency "

Im patiently waiting

LOL! Irwin. What's the salary? http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

21/2 million shares changed hands today in dramatic confirmation of BDG's share price recovery.

I wouldn't care to guess where the price will be once production begins, but I somehow doubt we'll see 65 cents again in a hurry. http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Well ... its been a few weeks in coming, but finally we get the all important break above 73.5.

Today will be the telling day to see whether it retests this as a new support level .. or just carries on up http://www.ShareScene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

It stopped smack on current resistance of 80c .. before being pushed back. This could be a spinning top pattern ... so waiting for todays price action as confirmation either way.

post-16-1097100302.png