It's a dog WOOF WOOF WOOF

Looks like it's heading down again grrrr

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are a little overdue to open a new (additional) area in the Henty mine which should increase the gold production and consequently the sp. For some people a week is a long time to wait for news so they sell. Patience is required. News will come eventually and hopefully will be good in line with drilling results.

DMI just crossed negative and MACD is downish, hopefully they'll pull something out of the hat shortly or a downtrend will start.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. MACD looks promising; volume doesn't.

Six months in a 4c holding pattern (23-37c sideways) would wear out the most patient suitor.

Good luck if you're holding. I lost sight of it.

post-20537-1263180521.gif

Hi arty,

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚  ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ BDG has been like observing grass growing.However,today Volume was very high and a trendline was broken.Could be a change of fortune ahead. (I purchased today at 0.27)

Here is a longterm (3 monthly) Renko Chart of BDG.Since2007 it has gone no-where,and before that it descended from a great hight with many investors being destroyed in the process. The Renko doesn't give many signals,but we have one now. Only for the brave or foolish perhaps !

post-18894-1263198595.gif

good luck, Wren

I noticed BDG hit 27.5c today - the same price at which it was rejected in late November - and closed right there.

27c was a brave entry - braver than I'd want to be with a spccie like this. But you also have a good chance of this being the first step of a strong rally.

I won't hold my breath or cash in reserve; my PM stock of the moment is PLA; I also have a few smaller players, enough to cover my requirements of PMs (which, after all, are only one segment in the Materials sector) in a balanced portfolio.

post-20537-1263201436.gif