alfie156

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Australia have lost all five T20I series they've played in the last 12 months - against England, India, New Zealand, West Indies and now Bangladesh. They have won only five of the 19 matches they've played in those series

And yet, there aren't any questions being asked ???

How about Langer being grilled as to why the Aussies are not performing. Perhaps he just hasn't got a clue, just like he was so surprised to learn that a few in the national squad didn't like him or his methods.

Cheers

J

Ah-ah ! All is well, we have managed a win. Chasing an imposing 104, we lurched to 6/65, before Agar helped out.

when the chase subsided to 65 for 6 - with 30 of those runs having come when Dan Christian took Shakib Al Hasan for five sixes in an over

This is getting pretty embarrassing, and not a word from our illustrious cricket board, the selectors, or the coach. Apparently all is going to plan.

Cheers

J

And to round out the series, chasing a mammoth 122, we managed a fighting 62. Fair dinkum!!!!!

I’d love to hear Langer’s tour report. I imagine it won’t be, “ We failed miserably and I take responsibility and resign.”

Cheers

J

Langer has been a disaster. Sadly he is not the only one.

Under his leadership our cricketers have become politically correct and forgotten how to play cricket.

More important to take a knee and embrace BLM than play cricket.

Bunch of girly men.

I am looking forward to a lot of resignations from the cricket board down and a completer clean out of the team.

I can not remember being so angry and ashamed of an Australian cricket team.

• 1 month later...
Also I read somewhere their wildly successful domestic 20 20 competition was to kick off before the 5th test was scheduled to finish. Probably small consolation to the Indian test players but now the test match is cancelled they can start getting paid the huge bucks from playing in that competition a week earlier.