alfie156

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi J,

Cant say I agree with that statement. We outplayed the Saffers in the first two tests. In the first test we were stopped by the weather. In the second test I am about 95% sure we would have won that too had Pattinson not broken down. With a bit of luck we would have been up 2-0 going to Perth, a dead rubber.

3rd test: We are currently fielding a 3rd string bowling attack. 1st string would probably be Cummins, Pattinson, Siddle. Second string: Harris, Hilfy, Starc. I'd like to see South Africa's 3rd string bowling unit and see how they would compete.

Anyway, no point complaining about what coulda been, what shoulda been. It is what it is, and South Africa are taking full advantage. Pretty likely this game will be over within 4 days - hope not though, for Punters sake.

cheers

OM

3rd test: We are currently fielding a 3rd string bowling attack...

we also got rolled for under 200 in our first innings.

We havent been up to it this series, and it shows. we've been completely dominated by the Saffas.

Dont forget that they lost JP Duminy, and havent had Kallis at full strength.

We'll be doing well to be less than 4 wickets down at the end of today's play.

c'mon Aussies.

we've been completely dominated by the Saffas.

Ummm did you watch the first two tests??

I agree we been dominated in this test, but how can you say that about the first two?

Actually,you dont need to even have watched them, just go back and look at the scorecards. They were lucky to have escaped with 2 draws.

Regardless we should have won the Adelaide test they lost their chance...I must be the only one in Australia that thinks Watson is sooo overated.

Bring back Cummins, Pattinson, Starc and its a toss up between Lyon and Siddle. Get the younger ones used to Test cricket before the ashes

I dont know how long Pattinson is out for maybe the season but we need to find a better way to stop these younger guys breaking down.

This has been disappointing really its heartbreaking to watch .. think In will switch it over its a bit painful.

Dont forget that they lost JP Duminy

So are you saying they would have been better off with Duminy in the side and Faf out of it? HA! They were lucky Duminy broke down, Faf single handedly saved the Adelaide test for SA.

Very disappointing end to the series. We were playing so well until day 2 in Perth. Lets hope we can lift for the Lankans.

When you see this side....then we will be where we belong..

Cowan, Watson, Kawaja, Clarke, Hussey, Warner, Payne, Pattison, Cummins, Starc & Lyon

Pleny of othet good bowlers around like Johnson Cutting Siddle Harris Helfenhaus but batting is thin...

• 3 weeks later...