CRICKET

alfie156

On behalf of the Australian sports media and cricket fans across this sunburnt nation, it's time to officially say sorry.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/bowled...l#ixzz2DHWlqbYZ

did you wright up wolvy??? :lol:

===========

The only people that are more sorry than us are those at Slazenger who decided not to renew their bat sponsorship with you at the start of last year.

That would be like Psy's manager walking out on him before Gangnam Style exploded around the world.

=============

why compare him to this Korean clown????? when he take ashes back from poms, he has to wright another apology. :P

i have faith in him, and he is our NSW man!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on now wolv...fess up... :devilsmiley:

Yes he did screw Katich, no doubt about it it. The public took to him and I think he received

a very valuable lesson about the Aussie ethics and learnt from it.

He went from a "Hollywood sportsman" who the public detested, without doubt.

He now comes over as a genuine Aussie sportsman in peak batting form and leading

a average cricket team very successfully...

I had my doubts about about him, however, one has to admit he seems to be the man.. :B):

Where is Jaytee when I need support???

yeah wolvy, you needn't apologize for anything!!!!!! i just try to stir you and few other "fanatic" up! :lol:

hey theadder, i'm kinda so sad to see this one sliped away from aussie. that LBW from clarke got my heart in my mouth and only to see it got turned down by vedio....faaaaaaak

a good old match up cricket game over all!!

Very disappointing, but full marks to the Saffas and congratulations to them for a great save. We obviously missed our injured bowler, and it makes it interesting for selectors for the next test. Will Siddle recover? Bet he hopes we win the toss and bat !Overall, I guess we're doing pretty well with what we've got against the number one team.

Cheers

J

Siddle will sleep in an ice bath for days I reckon.Probably attached to some form of intravenous hydration. He was shattered. Not sure he can recover in time.

Hence MJ is back in the squad :weirdsmiley:

Great save by SA. No way could they have won and I expected no more than 200 in reply. A draw was an outside chance.

J , we're doing far better than I expected. Although losing Duminy, Philander and Kallis has hurt them.

Ricky Ponting has announced his retirement from Test cricket.

Ponting said the Perth Test will be the final of his career.

"This Test match will be my last," Ponting told a press conference on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/pontin...l#ixzz2Da8ib466

=================

i'm not fanatic, but got bit of sulty water in my eyes when i saw this news. don't know what f#$%^% is wrong with me! :weirdsmiley: we all know ponter gonna go, just wish he can help pup bring that ashes back, then he goes with high note! oh well.....!!

Yes EB, just read the announcement, and must admit it came as a surprise. Ponting has been one the greatest batsmen Australia has produced, and I hope cricket history treats him kindly. He wasn't a great captain, but captained a great side for years.He's had a rough trot from a few in the media, which I think was very unfair, and came from those with their own agendas.

Many thanks Ricky for many wonderful innings, and many memorable wins.

Cheers

J