CRICKET

alfie156

Must have been a great game to watch.Couple of centuries and a tie after about 700 runs.

There'd be few thinking about where they could have milked another single run somewhere.

I have the South Africans as fav's then India.Anything can happen but they seem to have the firepower to win consistently.

That said, any of the bigger cricket nations can do it including us.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the one of the few things I enjoy with limited over cricket. It is more likely that it will throw up stunning upsets and performances.That win and that century is up there with the best.Incredible.

But .... does it put the the Australian series win over the English into perspective now that they have fallen to the Irish? :devilsmiley:

The 3-1 test victory was absolutely deserved by the way.Credit where it was due.

I see that Bangladesh has joined fellow minnows Ireland and Australia in beating the poms in a limited overs game this year.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/mar/1...-world-cup-live

To be fair, the poms have lost a couple of gun players through injury and the pajama game may be somewhat of an anticlimax for the players after their wonderful effort in winning the Ashes contest in Australia.