KZA - KAZIA THERAPEUTICS LIMITED

colaiscute

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN REPLY TO A POST BY theadder, Wed 31/03/04 05:33pm

For that prostate trial with regular Phenox unlike the ovarian trials, we have seen 66/67% stabilization on the best dosage level. Couple that with the extension of life, zero side effects again and numerous other things previously mentioned, we begin to what we are dealing with. I suspect the market wont be that keen because it means new trials, but I donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t think they understand the what value this drug might have in 2 years when Yale say they expect to present to the FDA.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY splitview, Wed 31/03/04 06:13pm

Hmm this 15 min edit rule I donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t like. So often I reread something ive said that didnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t come out right. In this case it should be when Phenox was given regularly unlike the ovarian trial.

15min to re-read something should be enough (most other sites don't allow any time)

Any longer and people abuse the right (i.e. they say "it's going up".. see it's not then edit "it's going down" to make them look correct)

AACR paper on late stage prostrate featured on ABC 7pm Sydney news. Perth urologist said 2 patients showed stabilised PSA levels, 6 showed decrease PSA. Also mention the combo with chemo benefits and ovarian promise. A jar with the drug and Novogen was flashed across the screen. A Cancer Council guy said phenoxodiol is promising because of its virtually non existent side effects

IN REPLY TO A POST BY mminion, Wed 31/03/04 07:02pm

mminion, thanks for the explanation. DidnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t cross my mind that people would even attempt that.

IN REPLY TO A POST BY splitview, Thu 01/04/04 01:48am

The US are responding to the latest NEWS in a rightful manner, IMO - Volume is excellent too. I'm tipping a close above $25.00 minimum.

Latest Quote

Last: 24.500

High: 25.200

Low: 22.760

Open: 23.220

Change: +1.22

Volume: 35,800

Bid: 24.620

Ask: 24.950

Bid/Ask Size: 100 / 100

52 Wk High: 31.900

52 Wk Low: 9.360