PVA

colaiscute

In reply to: Pessimist on Thursday 14/06/07 11:17am

Been bumping uglies with 17c the past couple of weeks if it can break past with volume could have a wee rally? But it will be straight into old support(now resistance) so will need some committed buying for it to rattle.

Cheers

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (astoria @ Wednesday 13/06/07 08:26am)

"This could see a party end up with 200mil shares in PSD and PSD getting about 32mil from the conversion of these warrants."

Now who would want to do that?

looks like a Pfizer footprint , are we happy yet ?

So PSD should do the placement this week and raise approx $15mil of which $5mil will come from Pfizer.

Do you think this will reassure the market that the company is heading in the right direction ?

It just seems that the stock is stuck at the moment and that investors are failing to realise that the new CEO has actually delivered on all the hype and promises but has yet to be rewarded with a higher share price !

In reply to: s4rx7 on Monday 18/06/07 03:45pm

In context

This is only one of a few times PSD looks like a buy

I think your

than anytime
is a little harsh http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Does seem to be accumulation happening

I hold

motorway

Hi folks

I just had a quick scan through the presentation, and its really the first time I have had a look at a PSD document in years. Havent things changed since then, the board and management team are completely different from when it was the Gavin and Josh show!!

One question ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ what happened to Brachysil as a treatment for liver cancer?

Last time I looked they are starting IIb trials from memory?

Thanks

In reply to: Livas1 on Tuesday 19/06/07 02:29pm

My guess Livas1, is they ran out of cash. They are currently doing Pancreatic trials and I suspect they have shifted organs, because Pancreatic Cancer has such a poor outcome and such limited treatment options and success with it would be a darned good result and would cause people to maybe "sit up and take notice" as they say. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Liver seems to be fairly well covered these days, one way and another.

However, all pure speculation on my part. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

R/Di