OZL - OZ MINERALS LIMITED

colaiscute

SB mate, check out AYO, MCR and WPL (target $21), total bargins mate, check out the fundamentles on MCR. What do your recon, I am not buying them as you know, but man they are bargins.

Cheers

Tejay

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi new here. My understanding is that OXR are mainly a gold and copper miner?

Gold seems to have peeked with talk that the global economy and in particular the States, are back on track. Any short term upward movement would be indicative of a greater long term drop?

Sorry I am not down ramping OXR or any other gold stocks but that's how I see it.

crassus your target will happen, but not in that time frame. The US has money to print to pay of foreign debts, there have been several reports out about the amount of cash been printed in recent weeks to confirm this. This printing creates inflation and economic growth, thus bull markets the money that the US gov has to pay off is so huge the only market to house this type of cash is stocks. Gold is defensive, we are now "attacking" and gold goes to the side line. US gov prints cash, economy goes high, markets go up etc and gold WILL STAY STABLE, normaly gold will fall, but in this case since so much money must be housed some where gold will gain some support from this.

Cheers

Tejay

and eventaully when there is too much money, the US$ will have a huge fall and gold will rally to 1980 levels again.

Add to that possibily of more terror attacks in US, which would make foreign investors nervous and taking capital out of US, to invest to other countries like japan or england or australia.

Add to that japan owns about 30% of uS debt (bonds) eventaully the japs will not buy more US debt if they see US cant pay it off, US$ falls, GOLD UP,.

ha ha sorry mate, didn't mean to wake you up to reality. Yea but with 2008 don't be worried OXR will be shit loads high by then, but if you want to see the mother of all rallies in gold stocks try and stay alive till 2008 yea.

Cheers

Tejay

hmm quick put me on the list for the clinical trial with VCR or is that a sure way not to be here? too risky ok... hmmm nano tech anyone, prolong blood and brain cells.. hello where are the salesmen? I need help, anyone , yes, you, anything for me? (doing a Basil fawlty here) just keep me alive till 2008, must see the rally, glad I saw venus yesterday only I needed someone to see it with...ah.. can't have it all.. my MRX behaved today..hmm, well Tejay and others, if a company that can swap body parts come along, holler!! http://67.15.69.120/html/emoticons/weirdsmiley.gif