BLT

colaiscute

All the old faces popping up in different places. Note the collaboration is with ssRNA. Not ddRNA.

http://www.biomics.com/about_board.html

https://www.sec.gov/ix?doc=/Archives/edgar/...htm#toc182332_3

We are required to pay royalties, milestone payments and other license fees in connection with our licensing of intellectual property from third parties, including as discussed below.

We have collaborated with Biomics Biotechnologies Co., Ltd., or Biomics, pursuant to several collaboration agreements in relation to single-stranded RNA and shRNA sequences for treatment of hepatitis B. In July 2015, we entered into an earn-out agreement with Biomics which confirmed Benitec's ownership of certain patents resulting from the collaboration in exchange for an upfront payment and equity issuance to Biomics and a share of certain future licensing revenue received by Benitec.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A month after the HK dairy company I follow filed documents for a construction company to reversed into it there is still no developments regarding relisting. Meanwhile the Evergrande debacle has risen its head for public dissection which diminishes the chances of its success imho. But we will wait and see what bunny gets pulled out of whose hat.

End of the quarter, year nearly over and still nothing stirs.

You just have to wonder, what is it that everything is waiting for? What is the swivel point on which everything will spin?

Merck to buy Acceleron for $11.5bn cash. Things must be heating up. The question is do we get it sooner or later.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare...ush-2021-09-30/

Sept 30 (Reuters) - Merck & Co (MRK.N) said on Thursday it would buy Acceleron Pharma Inc (XLRN.O) for about $11.5 billion, broadening its portfolio beyond aging cancer drug Keytruda with potential treatments that could bring in fresh revenue.

The deal gives Merck access to Acceleron's rare disease drug candidate, sotatercept, which the company expects could bring in billions of dollars in sales, and comes as Keytruda moves toward the loss of market exclusivity in 2028.

BLT now at all time lows which must be thousandths of a cent if you were a holder from the start That reminds me of the peeved shareholder who sued his broker for his BLT losses. Wonder how he got on. Not very well I would expect.

The volumes in all the US biotechs I follow are at least two thirds lower than usual while prices look range bound. Dirk is speculating ALNY is about to be bought out.

That or any other major ALNY transaction will be the signal that the market is open for business if it does happen. Before Xmas there are only two days of significance. As my bilious old mate 'loops knows very well, there's Thanksgiving and at the end of October there's Labour Day in NZ. Let's see what happens.

The unusual thing is, the Pfizer vaccine and I think it's the only one so far, has received FDA approval but there has been no licencing transaction. Even though there is over 70 different patents involved in the vaccine. I cannot believe ALNY does not have dibs on at least one them.

If ALNY does anything well it is to compete for, protect and prosecute its IP.

So let's see if PFE turns up. It was their taking a license for BLTs IP which first lit the fire under BLTs price all those years ago.

So let's see if PFE turns up. It was their taking a license for BLTs IP which first lit the fire under BLTs price all those years ago.

At this time ALNY had the contra options with BLT on IP.

One observation I have made with Alnylam is the cooperation they have always given Merck. At the time of the BLT spike it was Bill Gates who was their largest individual shareholder. But Merck are associated with MRNA. It is not unreasonable to deduce, that it will be PFE who buys ALNY if it is a purchase.

A month and five days later still no approval. Its only been twelve years in the making!

But the Evergrande problem seems to be spreading. In which case the notion of bringing a construction company to market through a RTO with the HK dairy company I follow is a farce.

I sometimes sit and wonder if this was all pre-planned and the RTO was actually designed to fail. If it is, whats the real deal?

Please don't tell me ATM is going to make a debut.

The HK dairy company I follow filed their documents for the RTO of a construction company six weeks ago. It has only taken twelve years to get this far so six weeks is not a long time in that context. But if you think a six week response from the HK exchange is routine after documents have been filed then I would like to argue it is not.

Normally when dealing with routine mundane matters a two or four week period is usual. That it has taken six weeks suggests something is not right. Either the whole thing is a sham, and I suggest it could be after watching activity in BUBs and A2M the last couple of days.

Meanwhile, BLT is still at all time lows on a trickle of volume but the index, XBI has turned upwards recently and looking strong.

It all suggests to me, that at this time of year, we might finally see a bomb go off.

We are all cordially invited to an AGM but nobody knows when or where except it is in December.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/180...8381dpre14a.htm

They will want those compensation resolutions passed so you'd better attend but not in person.

Seriously, this has to be the strangest thing they have ever done. Who notifies their shareholders of a AGM and omits the date and time? Such is the contempt of these people.