BLT

colaiscute

When Trump first took office he took a trip to Asia for different reasons. On the way back, he stopped at the ASEAN conference in the Philippines without any reason to be in attendance. Qanon stated it was for God and country. He met with Jacinda and Winston who afterwards, gave a press conference stating, while grinning like Cheshires, that they were going to change capitalism.

Well, so far, nothing much has happened.

He's got just three days left to change capitalism if he's gonna do it. Good luck is all I can say.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Australia Day tomorrow. Today may as well be a public holiday as well. All I can say is, apart from poor old Herman, BLT has never done a single thing in its life to make Australia proud of its science. However, it is worth noting, the pox that is Sabby have vacated the register and Lichtenstein based Alpha are now on it. Make of that what you will.

I am hoping Sabby, RA Capital and the others, all Citigroup hedge funds by the way, are going to get caught up in this short squeeze thing in the US. Being absent from the registry might mean they have gone short again. If they have, wouldn't mind betting thats the last we see of them. And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes if it does.

Some time ago there were two characters on IV on the handles of tufulipo and experiencedmentor.

They used to some banter between them which was observable because of the nature of the platform. One piece of banter was the exchange of fish images.

experiencedmentor would put up the classic of a big fish eating the little fish in order to depict his desired outcome for the stock he was in. tufulipo's was something like that below.

I believe, this short squeeze thing we are witnessing now in the US may well be what tufulipo was desirous of. Perhaps we are full circle and about to enter a serious bull market.

post-12024-1611819440.jpg

I can't figure something out. Pfizer and Moderna are both the leaders in the vaccine stakes. The vaccine is essentially a gene based drug in that it interferes with the transcription process of instruction (or so I understand). But the so called leader in this field of endeavour is Alnylam and they are not even active in the vaccine game. Furthermore, Merck, who were one of the founding partners of Moderna have sold their stake and despite having been a leader in virology for decades doesn't appear to have any skin in the vaccine game either and are not partnered with any biotech as far as I know.

So for all my money, on the surface, it appears Merck and Alnylam are the lepers of the vaccine field.

Perhaps they will find each other as lovers do in a Mills and Boon story and live happily ever after.