BLT

colaiscute

Dirk has selected "an RNAi Therapeutics model portfolio that should track the fortunes of publicly listed companies with significant stakes in RNAi Therapeutics and microRNA-related applications (excluding large pharmaceuticals)".

It's made up of 9 companies, including, you guessed it, Benitec.

About Benitec he says: "Main DNA-directed RNAi player. Potentially lucrative, lean IP licensing model with some strategic investments in clinical programs. Main concerns: weak balance sheet and currently shaky patent estate; perception of DNA-directed RNAi versus siRNA-mediated RNAi"

http://rnaitherapeutics.blogspot.com/

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: plastic on Monday 07/01/08 03:53pm

Hey plastic you might be right about these BLTO's expiry date .. well this is what ENU had to say or should i say Enumerate will be right ?

Enumerate Posted on: Wednesday 16/05/07 06:53am

Replies: 1490

Views: 32126

In reply to: britcarfreak on Tuesday 15/05/07 09:37pm

BCF, I have two large positions in my portfolio - BLT.ASX and INL.ASX. I have been "leveraging up" my position in BLT.ASX by selling BLT and buying increased quantities of BLTO and BLTOA.

I do pay lip service to portfolio theory by diversification across companies and sectors. However, I do not like to have a wide portfolio of stocks as I believe that deep research can lead to superior stock picking (I am a fundamentalist at heart - with a buy and hold preference). I have a number of "incubator" holdings in stocks that I think have promise.

BLT.ASX shows superior promise because of its IP portfolio. Not many biotech stocks have a shot at foundation IP. We will find out, soon enough, if BLT.ASX has claims on RNAi in humans. The ddRNA (expressed RNAi) technology is also another "foundation" claim. There are useful bits of IP about transgenic "models" and some of the process/delivery parts relating to the HIV and HCV therapeutic developments that could have more general application.

My view of BLT.ASX is that by the time the BLTO expire - the company will be either worth significantly more than present or significantly less. (I know, I have said this ad nauseum - however, it spells out the risky nature of the stock). What heartens me is that we have seen no final rejection of claims based on prior art or originality - even the EPO reject was "procedural". The full potential of the Graham '099 claims could be returned to us.

In reply to: macka69 on Monday 07/01/08 06:48pm

t's made up of 9 companies, including, you guessed it, Benitec.

Benitec not only made the top 9 but it is ranked 3rd in the portfolio ranking now that is http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

In reply to: BUDA on Tuesday 08/01/08 12:02am

I would also take a closer look at this :

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/go...710&newsLang=en

Form Two or More Major New Alliances. In 2008, Alnylam intends to form two or more new alliances with leading companies to continue to develop and fund its growing pipeline of RNAi therapeutics. This includes potential platform license agreements such as the companyÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s July 2007 collaboration with Roche.

Benitec has already collaboration's with Alnylam.... Who knows how happy the fairy tale will end..

In reply to: BUDA on Tuesday 08/01/08 12:07am

dvance Clinical Pipeline. Assuming a positive outcome for its current Phase II experimental infection study, Alnylam intends to initiate an additional Phase II study with ALN-RSV01 for the treatment of RSV in an adult patient population in the first half of 2008. The company also expects to file a new investigational new drug (IND) application from its development pipeline in 2008, with candidates including ALN-PCS for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and ALN-VSP for the treatment of liver cancer. Finally, the company expects that several clinical stage compounds under development by third party Alnylam licensees will continue to advance the expanding field of RNAi therapeutics.

Finally, the company expects that several clinical stage compounds under development by third party Alnylam licensees will continue to advance the expanding field of RNAi therapeutics.

In reply to: BUDA on Tuesday 08/01/08 12:09am

NEWS

TACERE THERAPEUTICS ENTERS COLLABORATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH PFIZER TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE RNAi HEPATITIS C DRUG

San Jose, CaliforniaÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂJanuary 7, 2008ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂTacere Therapeutics, Inc., an RNA interference (RNAi)-based therapeutics developer, announced today that it has entered into a collaboration and license agreement with Pfizer Inc. to develop and commercialize its Hepatitis C virus (HCV) compound, TT-033. The collaboration will focus on completing all necessary studies for submission of an investigational new drug application (IND), as well as clinical development and commercialization of TT-033.

ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“We are very pleased about forming a collaborative relationship with Pfizer, and are excited about being first in the industry to partner an expressed RNAi drug,ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ said Sara M. Hall, Chief Executive Officer of Tacere. ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“We have made excellent progress in the research and preclinical development of TT-033, and are very happy to be joined by Pfizer at an important time in the programÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s development. Pfizer recognizes the potential of this first-in-class approach to provide a novel treatment option for HCV patients and we look forward to working with the team at Pfizer to advance TT-033.ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

Mike Catelani, Chairman, President and CFO of Tacere, stated, ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“We look forward to combining PfizerÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s and TacereÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s complementary capabilities to take TT-033 into the clinic. We are pleased that Pfizer has chosen to work with us in developing this potential single administration RNAi drug to aid in the fight against the global healthcare crisis of HCV.ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

Under the terms of the agreement, Tacere and Pfizer will form a joint steering committee to oversee preclinical research and development efforts for TT-033. Pfizer will fund all aspects of the collaboration including the preclinical development work and will have exclusive worldwide rights, excluding all Asian countries, to commercialize products that result from the collaboration.

During the initial phase of the collaboration, Pfizer will provide Tacere with funding in order to complete the necessary IND-enabling studies for TT-033. In addition, Tacere will be eligible to receive milestone payments through successful achievement of development, approval, and commercialization milestones resulting in total

In reply to: BUDA on Tuesday 08/01/08 12:41am

yeh forgot about this bit

development, approval, and commercialization milestones resulting in total potential

payments to Tacere of over $145 million. Upon commercialization of TT-033 Tacere would be entitled to receive royalties on net sales by Pfizer.

About TT-033

TT-033 is a novel therapeutic product containing three separate RNAi elements targeted against the Hepatitis C virus itself and entrapped in an AAV protein coat. AAV delivery methods have demonstrated clinical safety, and preclinical studies with TT-033 have shown the ability to penetrate hepatocytes (the site of HCV replication) at high levels following a single intravenous administration. In preclinical animal studies, this ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“cocktail in one drugÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ monotherapy targeted and cleaved the Hepatitis C virus itself at three different sites simultaneously without toxicity.

In reply to: BUDA on Tuesday 08/01/08 12:45am

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In reply to: BUDA on Tuesday 08/01/08 12:49am

RNAi Therapeutics Model Portfolio

Before the biotech investment year kicks off tomorrow with the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, I would like to initiate an RNAi Therapeutics model portfolio that should track the fortunes of publicly listed companies with significant stakes in RNAi Therapeutics and microRNA-related applications (excluding large pharmaceuticals). My subjective valuation of companies is the main determinant for their accorded weightings in the portfolio. Consequently, they do not necessarily reflect their relative technology/IP strengths. The selections, of course, are my opinion only and not meant as investment advice. Investments in the RNAi Therapeutics field are highly speculative and not suited for most investors. With that out of the way, some rules to keep me honest:

1) Initial balance: $10,000.

2) Initial purchases are made based on last FridayÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s closing prices (January 4, 2008).

3) Currency fluctuations are not taken into account.

4) Sales/Purchases based on closing prices and are posted on the blog the same day.

5) Updated portfolio balance will be displayed at the beginning of each month.

Some comments on my selections:

Alnylam: The proven leader in RNAi Therapeutics. Human proof-of-concept data, new collaboration deals (including for Regulus), ability to file for new INDs, and the upcoming Novartis adoption license decision as potential value drivers. Main concerns: human proof-of-concept taken for granted by market and priced in and delays of systemic delivery programs.

Tekmira: Most speculative position in my portfolio. Timely advancement of SNALP-enabled RNAi development programs into the clinic should be well received and trigger a significant bounce in the stock. Strong Alnylam relationship with R&D essentially paid for by Alnylam. Main concerns: making SNALPs safe enough for clinic may take more time than anticipated, and protracted Protiva litigation.

ISIS Pharmaceuticals: Partnering of mipomersen (ApoB100 antisense) could be eye-opener for how much Big Pharma is willing to pay for novel RNA-based therapeutics. Growing revenue stream from IP (esp. from Alnylam, but also other companies based on RNA technology), diagnostics, and licensing out antisense programs. Should also benefit from Regulus deal. Main concern: Safety of mipomersen.

Benitec: Main DNA-directed RNAi player. Potentially lucrative, lean IP licensing model with some strategic investments in clinical programs. Main concerns: weak balance sheet and currently shaky patent estate; perception of DNA-directed RNAi versus siRNA-mediated RNAi.

Rosetta Genomics: Main publicly traded microRNA diagnostics player with potentially large, valuable microRNA target IP estate set to commercialize first microRNA diagnostics products and looking for partnering opportunity. Main concerns: issue of patenting microRNA sequences and pre-mature focus on microRNA therapeutics.

Nastech: Punished stock should recover if they can capitalize RNAi spin-out MDRNA on favourable terms. Strategy of patenting the steps of RNAi around the classical Tuschl siRNA design could attract partnering interest from Big Pharma. Main concerns: poor negotiation position with credibility problem and weak balance sheet; unvalidated IP.

Silence Therapeutics: So far productive RNAi Therapeutics engine and deal flow. Depending on the eventual scope of Kreutzer-Limmer I and ability to get their own patent applications granted, a takeover candidate by Big Pharma.

CytRx: Tuschl I play. Main concerns: delay of Tuschl I, getting their RNAi therapeutics R&D into gear and spinning out RXi.

Targeted Genetics: DNA-directed RNAi play with Sirna/Merck relationship. Leading AAV gene therapy company that should benefit from the fact that AAV is very promising for RNAi delivery to the liver, eye, and brain, with near-term clinical opportunities. Main concerns: perception of DNA-directed RNAi versus siRNA-mediated RNAi.

Posted by Dirk Haussecker at Sunday, January 06, 2008

Labels: RNAi portfolio, stocks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

RNAi Portfolio

* Alnylam $3000 +0%

* Benitec $1000 +0%

* CytRx $500 +0%

* ISIS $1000 +0%

* Nastech $1000 +0%

* Rosetta Genomics $1000 +0%

* Silence Therapeutics $750 +0%

* Targeted Genetics $250 +0%

* Tekmira $1500 +0%

* Value (1/6/08): $10,000 +0%

Which Large Cap to make next big move in RNAi?

Which RNAi Therapeutics Company will be involved in next deal?

Blog Archive

* â–¼ 2008 (2)

o â–¼ January (2)

+ RNAi Therapeutics Model Portfolio

+ Did Alnylam Patent News Send CytRx Shares Down 14%...

* â–º 2007 (69)

o â–º December (6)

+ 2008: The Year of the Liver

+ Journal Club: Trojan Horses that Harbor RNAi to Du...

+ SomaGenics Reports on the Use of shRNAs for the Tr...

+ Breaking News: Alnylam Reports on the Safety of In...

+ The Wall Street Journal Reports that ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“Big Pharma F...

+ The Confusing World of AtuRNAi, Stealth siRNAs and...

o â–º November (7)

+ Alnylam Granted Expanded Kreutzer-Limmer Patent Se...

+ Will ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“Target ProtectorÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ Technology Come In Play?

+ NastechÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s RNAi Ambitions Hit by P&G Break-Up

+ When Will Pfizer Finally Make its Big Move in RNAi...

+ The Risk of Rushing RNAi Therapeutics into the Cli...

o â–º October (6)

+ A new player in RNAi Therapeutics: Dicerna Pharmac...

+ Journal Club: A commonly used treatment for HCV, I...

+ The Race to Knocking Down Cardiovascular Disease

+ 3rd Day of the OTS Annual Meeting: Novartis Demons...

+ Impressions from the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Oli...

+ Impressions from the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Oli...

o â–º September (7)

+ Nature Publishes Reassuring Study by Alnylam on th...

+ Quo Vadis, Merck?

+ Journal Club: Alnylam and Collaborators Make Progr...

+ Has Rosetta Found the Cornerstone to Corporate Suc...

+ Regulus Rx, Where One and One Equals Five

+ Breaking News: Alnylam and ISIS Form microRNA Join...

+ Next-Generation RNAi

o â–º August (7)

+ 3-stranded siRNAs

+ Impressions from Cold Spring Harbor mRNA processin...

+ Quark Biotech on Course to Submit 3 RNAi-based IND...

+ MicroRNA Sponges! A Gene Therapy Approach to Inhib...

+ A Tumultuous Week for RNAi Therapeutics Companies

+ Back to Basics: Does RNAi Exist in Humans?

+ Journal Club: Target Mimicry as a New Way to Regul...

o â–º July (8)

+ More RNAi Therapeutics Deals by Alnylam and Silenc...

+ Mirus Scientists Publish Elegant Paper on Targeted...

+ Looking Ahead: Alnylam-Medtronic Alliance Stop-Go ...

+ Can RNAi Therapeutics do a Better than Monoclonal ...

+ Opko Health Announces Initiation of First Phase II...

+ Alnylam in Transformative Deal with Roche

+ Silence Therapeutics in RNAi Therapeutics Deal wit...

+ Alnylam Chooses Lipidoids over Cationic Liposomes ...

o â–º June (8)

+ Alnylam Progresses RSV RNAi Program into Phase II ...

+ New Breakthrough in the Systemic Delivery of RNAi ...

+ RNAi Therapeutics Universe Expanding and Gaining V...

+ Benitec and City of Hope Start RNA-targeted HIV Ph...

+ RNAi by single-stranded RNAs

+ Adding RNAi to the Arsenal in the Fight against He...

+ RNAi by another Means: Dicer-substrate RNAs

o â–º May (17)

o â–º April (3)

About Me

Dirk Haussecker

Currently a post-doc at Stanford University, I have been involved in RNAi-related research for over 5 years and am excited about the therapeutic prospects of this technology.

View my complete profile