• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For goodness sake get over this childish we’re being paid stuff. We hardly post. You on the other hand are always posting and pushing the Share Tease thing. You post on Hotcopper and Yahoo where you attack anyone who doesn’t share your views or posts info that works against your agenda. You probably Good idea work in a boiler room and a shorter. I’m guessing you work on your own and this is your life. Get out and live.

Administrator please ban the marketing manager for share tease from this site.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that everything is happening over on Sharetease. I have had a few offers to join this USA based site but I’m not interested in their interests. It appears to be important to them that CUV share holders join this site and to be guided by their words on when to sell or buy. They never say buy or sell but paint pictures of gloom or excited posts of something great is about to happen. On all CUV forums there are the familiar words that use to get posted here. Some good and some bad. I am cautious with all the advice I am given. As you should be about this post. I visit Yahoo and Hotcopper forums regularly to read their posts there but never participate. The same influencers are on all the sites. Some use the same names while others use multiple usernames but are easily identified from their phrases and posts that they make. For those of you who were here way back in the early years (sharescene) know that both pearls of wisdom and absolute rubbish was posted over the years. Thank you for educating me to be cautious. It’ll be 20 years soon when I first bought in. They were 11cents back then as Epitan. Yes I still have them and bought more over the years. I have only sold one small parcel and made over 3000% on that. I am still long and like the idea I’m helping to keep an Aussie company in Aussie hands. I believe this little pearler has some ways to go. Pharlap went to the states and look what happened there. I’m not selling especially being in the saddle this long and we’re just rounding the bend on our way to the finish line. If you can, hold and keep the remaining shares here in Aussie hands.

Skin cancer!!

Such a destructive, costly and deadly disease!!

If only there were a proven over decades safe and effective way to prevent it!!

Boosting the skins very own (perfected by nature), DNA protection (skin tan) would be the perfect solution!!

Case in point: skin cancer (NMSC) is incredibly low in heavily pigmented skin types.

Millions of vulnerable people would happily pay 2-5k per year to preserve their skins integrity and to ward off cancer whilst gaining the ability to safely spend more time exposed to life sustaining and disease preventing sunlight BUT (for irrational and morally bankrupt ideals and reasons) they’ve been denied the opportunity to safely do so by sunlight and skin tan ignorant regulators.

Pressure from the community is the only way to force change here but sadly it seems that 95% of people are still drinking the suncream and corrupted regulator Kool-Aid certain that sunlight ONLY causes harm so ironically only disease promoting sunlight abstinence and toxic suncream use is the only answer. It’s no wonder people are so sick with their skin covered in rashes and suffering from so many allergies. Fking insane and infuriating beyond belief TBBH!!

Where is the one and only PW to enlighten with the data and facts here?? Silence fearful of the repercussions of going against powerful regulators no doubt!! Decades have been spent proving Scenesse!! So wrong!!

Skin pigmentation prevents DNA damage. Why is safe Scenesse being kept from society in the midst of a growing skin cancer epidemic ???

General facts concerning the ever growing skin cancer epidemic below!!

In the U.S., more than 9,500 people are diagnosed with skin cancer every day. More than two people die of the disease every hour.1,2, 9

More than 5.4 million cases of nonmelanoma skin cancer were treated in over 3.3 million people in the U.S. in 2012, the most recent year new statistics were available.1

More people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year in the U.S. than all other cancers combined.2

At least one in five Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70.3

Actinic keratosis is the most common precancer; it affects more than 58 million Americans.4

The annual cost of treating skin cancers in the U.S. is estimated at $8.1 billion: about $4.8 billion for nonmelanoma skin cancers and $3.3 billion for melanoma.5

Nonmelanoma skin cancer

The diagnosis and treatment of nonmelanoma skin cancers in the U.S. increased by 77 percent between 1994 and 2014.6

About 90 percent of nonmelanoma skin cancers are associated with exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun.7

Basal cell carcinoma (BCC) is the most common form of skin cancer. An estimated 3.6 million cases of BCC are diagnosed in the U.S. each year.8,1

Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is the second most common form of skin cancer. An estimated 1.8 million cases of SCC are diagnosed in the U.S. each year.8,1

The latest figures suggest that more than 15,000 people die of squamous cell carcinoma of the skin in the U.S. each year9 — more than twice as many as from melanoma.

More than 5,400 people worldwide die of nonmelanoma skin cancer every month.27

***Organ transplant patients are approximately 100 times more likely than the general public to develop squamous cell carcinoma.10***

Regular daily use of an SPF 15 or higher sunscreen reduces the risk of developing squamous cell carcinoma by about 40 percent.11

Incidence rates of Merkel cell carcinoma, a rare and aggressive form of skin cancer, increased by 95 percent from 2000 to 2013.40

It appears that everything is happening over on Sharetease. I have had a few offers to join this USA based site but I’m not interested in their interests. It appears to be important to them that CUV share holders join this site and to be guided by their words on when to sell or buy. They never say buy or sell but paint pictures of gloom or excited posts of something great is about to happen. On all CUV forums there are the familiar words that use to get posted here. Some good and some bad. I am cautious with all the advice I am given. As you should be about this post. I visit Yahoo and Hotcopper forums regularly to read their posts there but never participate. The same influencers are on all the sites. Some use the same names while others use multiple usernames but are easily identified from their phrases and posts that they make. For those of you who were here way back in the early years (sharescene) know that both pearls of wisdom and absolute rubbish was posted over the years. Thank you for educating me to be cautious. It’ll be 20 years soon when I first bought in. They were 11cents back then as Epitan. Yes I still have them and bought more over the years. I have only sold one small parcel and made over 3000% on that. I am still long and like the idea I’m helping to keep an Aussie company in Aussie hands. I believe this little pearler has some ways to go. Pharlap went to the states and look what happened there. I’m not selling especially being in the saddle this long and we’re just rounding the bend on our way to the finish line. If you can, hold and keep the remaining shares here in Aussie hands.