• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, the intro video to the strategic update is amazing, i've watched it several times. I think it really displays the significance of what they have achieved so far and the fact the journey is not over yet very well, evokes an emotional response, powerful. So excited to see this progressing, for the patients, for the company and for all of us long term investors who kept the faith all these years. :biggrin:

Strategic Update II

I been reading your’s and Zodiac1’s comments from afar and I’m of the opinion you’re not genuine posters. What’s clear is that there is no better site with deep dive research and nor a more loyal following of Clinuvel than ST. I don’t see any deep research going on here, but you’re sure as hell going to other forums to look at their research. No question. I have to assume you’re working for this site or are stooges for someone else. There’s next to no comments you guys make that doesn’t involve bagging people elsewhere. Stay focussed on the company.

Lol

Guilty, yes I look at other sites to stay informed but stay well clear of share tease.

Question is why would you want to discredit my post? Did I hit a nerve of a shorter?

Good luck to all longs and yes beware of all posters offering insights about Clinuvel when only the Clinuvel has that information.

Lol

Keep them coming. I’m guessing that the “Get Shortie†article is getting some people very unhinged. And boy do I wish that someone would pay me. I’m long retired and would love the extra cash.

Thanks for thinking someone would pay to post what is freely available online and my own humble opinion. Take a pill or down a pot or schooner if you know what means.

Looks like we’ve been promoted, we’re now paid posters. I knew this day would come, I am so proud. I wonder when I’ll get my first check? My last post is worth at least 100$, linking that awesome video was pure genius. I had a look at Mac’s most recent work on sharetease, he stole pics of Star Wars and posted them, what a loser. He ain’t gettin paid like us, no way. This is a new low even for “bottom of the barrel†Mac, calling us stooges, the nerve. ?