• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How a skin tan, especially a supercharged Scenesse skin tan (providing the ultimate cancer preventing photoprotection) could be considered cosmetic is totally mystifying but at the same time it goes someway in showing how much ignorance and hysteria is really at the heart of the great photo protective skin tan denial debacle over the past decade or two. As a shareholder of Clinuvel since 2010, watching all the years waste away for no good reason at all is beyond absolutely Fking frustrating,its absolutely disgusting to be completely honest.

I realise some believe that PWs management is 100% behind the glacial pace of proceedings but it seems they’ve forgotten why the company had to literally leave The US in the first place with their utterly safe drug with all of its game changing potential to try their luck in The EU, OR the way NICE has treated the EMA proven safe drug Scenesse by manipulating the data so that they had some grounds to deny it or the unjustified red tape and stonewalling that’s been applied by many other countries over the years to waste away years of precious time (some crazies might think :thumbdown: ) to hopefully grind the company down and the drug out of existence.

Then again maybe all this regulatory resistance and is a figment of my imagination and PW and crew are complete morons that couldn’t run a chook raffle. One self proclaimed Clinuvel guru (JH) once stated that the regulators have been dying to approve Scenesse, implying that PW is the only reason we continue to wait and doubt and wonder and hope. JH has been selling and buying Clinuvel for some time now. Does that make the guy long? or short? Hes doing nothing illegal obviously but his thoughts (posts) over the years have raised a few eyebrows just saying.

------

“â€Risk of getting melanoma. Melanoma is more than 20 times more common in whites than in African Americans. Overall, the lifetime risk of getting melanoma is about 2.6% (1 in 38) for whites, 0.1% (1 in 1,000) for Blacks, and 0.6% (1 in 167) for Hispanics.Jan 8, 2020â€â€

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cancer.org...statistics.html

In 2020, the death and destruction continues to grow unabated.

If only there were a completely safe way to supercharge the skins natural (99%+ effective) cancer preventing sunblock skin tan: Eumelanin.

A safe drug that could lower the devastation of skin cancer by even 10%, would be seen as an incredible leap forward. Even 10% would save 10s thousands of lives each year.

Imagine a safe drug that could lower these growing skin cancer rates by 50-60% easily. A revolutionary, safe product that would save millions of lives and billions of dollars in a short timeframe has been needed and dreamed about for decades now.

Obviously the regulators and the authorities we rely on to protect us would fast track such a drug (if ever a important drug like that became available) that would put an end to the unnecessary death and destruction of skin cancer: wouldn’t they?? :mellow:

All patents for the 3D printable artificial bone held by University of Sydney have been purchased by AMT. Results from the large animal trial should be released soon which will lead (if reported as successful) to the first human spinal implant. The CEO. Told me at the 2018 AGM (only 2 shareholders present) that they have patents over virtually every bone in the body. I was allowed to hold the Sr-HT-Gahnite spinal cage that will be used in the first human trial. The trials have been designed in conjunction with the FDA.

“ The medical device is a 3D printed bioceramic scaffold with outstanding potential for supporting bone regeneration in load bearing applications.

Current synthetic bone substitutes, of over 150 products, either regenerate bone or weight-bear. Sr-HT-Gahnite is capable of doing both!â€

Artificial Bone video

How many Clinuvel did JH buy and sell today? This is why I have stated previously that PW with his greed could easily be doing the same low thing and we would never know (or would we?)eventually. People in my book have to prove their trust but do you trust PW really! Take time to think.

How many Clinuvel did JH buy and sell today?

Just quickly Billy:

who really knows other than he says that he does (own admission here and there over the years of childish bragging) and who really cares if it’s true or not but to NEVER acknowledge the blatant stonewalling of the drug because of (most insulting to people’s intelligence) its potential to cause harm by safely stimulating a physical barrier of their very own (endogenous) EUMelanin, and always placing the blame 100% on management, is done through either ignorance (which I doubt) or some ulterior motive (financial) maybe??

Anybody adding or using the word “cosmetic†when speaking of a Scenesse boosted skin tan is either ignorant, a little slow to understand the facts, foolishly paternalistic beyond belief where the saying “cut off nose to spite your face†would be an appropriate description or corrupted by suncream industry money and stymying the already hysterical debate for financial benefit.

Trust PW?? I just look at what management has got some control over, that being the financial side of things at Clinuvel. Seem to be doing extremely well under the weird circumstances that still exist even with FDAs (forced through long term A1safety profile) begrudging approval.

Shorters understand the regulator issues extremely well I reckon. Tis why they hold out and defy CUV shareholder logic.

Add to the equation lingering CV outbreaks for years to come ?? rising aggression from China and other significant issues going on leading to a sh1t load of uncertainty. 2020 is a shorters dream.

We should have been living it up, EPP community, ourselves and Clinuvel well clear of all the devastation and BS 2020 has served up, but for some mysterious reason we continue to struggle forward at an ever so slow and painful rate.

One poster here trolled my for years because of my continued mentioning of Scenesses A1 safety (shows where that guys head is at) but that is the one thing, the forces that continue to resist Scenesse can not deny forever and it’s the safety that will see it rise to the heights that it should have been at many years ago. who really knows when this will happen though. Fking scandalous is alls I’ll say for now Billyboots.

—-

It should be pretty obvious Schlitzo, it’s not like my opinion of the sordid situation has changed at all as I’ve got nothing to hide or be ashamed of, but If it isn’t obvious to you does it really matter?

Just judge me on my opinion in regards to why this super safe and incredibly effective, cancer preventing, proven beyond any doubt drug HASN'T been picked up and championed by the government/s (years ago) to end the skin cancer epidemic that they crap on about every year, spending millions of donated suncream industry coin every year, telling us how bad even the slightest amount of sunlight is every year, yet the rates of cancer continue to grow every year, killing thousands unnecessarily every year. Is there any way in which to end all the death and untold misery I wonder!!!

It’s a complete and utter scandal that there’s seemingly no interest in this special benign drug from authorities. Insane would be more apt.

I’m not here to troll anyone or fight with anyone. I’m not here saying one thing and in reality doing another for my financial benefit either. I’m long as of 2010 and have sold a measly 1000 after approval.

If I’m not mistaken, 90% of us here are in the same (long) boat and we just want to see this life changing/saving (safe) drug doing a sh1t load of good in the world like was envisioned decades ago. Is it really too much to ask after all the decades of stunningly positive data.

I believe it will be within a few years though. The horrid skin cancer rates (growing) and Scenesse safety will demand its acceptance and widespread use.

https://www.cancerwa.asn.au/articles/news-2...-cancer-hint-i/

“Skin cancer is one of Australia’s most common cancers, with data showing almost a million cases of skin cancer in 2015.

Skin cancer is primarily caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun, causing DNA damage to skin cells. If this damage is not repaired by the body’s internal DNA repair machinery, then faulty cell replication can occur – triggering the abnormal growth of cells – which eventually become cancers.

People with pale skin types are more vulnerable to skin cancer and, broadly, the more sun they are exposed to – and the greater the intensity of the UV radiation – the higher their risk.

Cutaneous malignant melanoma is the most aggressive skin cancer claiming more than 1,700 lives in 2016. Squamous cells carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma are far more common but far less life threatening. Despite being very amenable to treatment if identified at an early stage, squamous cells carcinomas still caused 560 deaths in 2016.

International comparisons highlight the extent to which we and our Kiwi friends are undisputed world champions in skin cancer. Unfortunately, we’ve long occupied gold and silver on the skin cancer Olympic podium.â€

“A conservative estimate of the cost of treating melanoma in Australia exceeds A$270 millionannually. If we add non-melanoma skin cancers (now called “keratinocyte cancers†after their cell of origin) and the bill is likely more than A$1billion a year.

Why us?

Most Australians (and Kiwis) have the wrong type of skin for their environment. Basically, through migration, our two countries have been populated by many people with fair skin whose ancestors come from much less sunny climates. Lack of protective pigmentation leaves skin cells especially vulnerable to the DNA-damaging rays from the sun.

During human evolution, our early hominid ancestors in Africa lost their covering of body hair and developed pigmented skins, presumably as protection against the harsh tropical sun. With subsequent migration out of Africa into Europe, the protective benefits of dark skin became less important for survival and were likely a hindrance to effective vitamin D production. There was selective pressure for less pigmented skin with more distance from the equator.

In contrast, those who migrated out of Africa to Asia, Australia and the islands of Melanesia were constantly exposed to sunlight. So they retained their protective pigmentation. This explains why the recent European migrants to the Americas and Oceania arrived in the “new worlds†with skin types poorly suited to their new environments. This was in stark contrast to the well-adapted skin of the indigenous inhabitants.

***While melanin provides protection against the damage caused by exposure to UV radiation, it’s not a “suit of armourâ€. Melanoma rates are far lower in people with pigmented skin such as Aboriginal people, but not non-existent.â€***

If ever there were a substance that could be considered or described as “a suit of armourâ€, Scenesse (EUMelanin) would literally be it.

Notice the downplaying in the statement above, of the incredible benefits of melanin?

—-

Deadly melanoma rates:

2.6% (1 in 38) for whites, 0.1% (1 in 1,000) for Blacks,

Just 0.1% chance when you protected by a dark skin tan (1-1000) compared to people with light skin.

It’s a fact that more diseases and disorders are seen in those that receive LESS sunlight exposure than more sunlight exposure, even those that have received many years of constant, excessive exposure. More NMSC though.