colaiscute

New hire in the Melbourne office, but note the requirement for Mandarin

https://www.seek.com.au/job/50137165?type=s...80-99d94554f28d

Scientific Affairs Assistant

Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Ltd

Interesting and diverse role in a growing international organisation

Important support to Scientific Affairs Team

Requires well developed organisational skills

Melbourne based bio-pharmaceutical company developing a first-in-class pharmaceutical drug is seeking an enthusiastic individual with proven experience in administration to provide key administrative support to the Scientific Affairs Team.

The role requires a flexible, intelligent and personable individual who is able to work on a number of activities at one time, both independently and with key staff. You will assist the team with research, literature searches, document management, diary management, liaison with relevant external parties, assist the Chief Scientific Officer with adhoc duties and much more.

Candidates must demonstrate the following personal qualities and experience:

• Previous history working in a similar role
  • Adaptable in constantly changing environment
  • Ability to prioritise work, to problem solve and to display initiative where needed
  • Ability to learn an organizational structure and manage internal and external relationships
  • Proven experience with MS Office suits
  • Strong attention to detail
  • Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
  • A bright, enthusiastic, motivated, professional manners
  • Relevant background knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related fields will be a plus

This is a full time role with some overtime required for specific projects or busy periods.

All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like things are moving ahead in China if the applicant must be fluent in English and Mandarin.

Anyone remember Tommy Cooper? They say that 1 in every 5 are Chinese. Well, there are 5 members in my family: It's not me. I don't think it's my mum or dad. It could be my younger brother Zhuang Mi Ling, but I'm pretty sure it's my older brother, Colin.

Looking at the last distrubution update it appears the centre openings are differing slightly to their allocated phases, which is totally fine. The more the better of course. I just wonder if the rollout will be much quicker than anticipated, with Phase 3 openings occurring concurrently with Phase 2 for example.

They seem to be building up cadence as well regarding the centre openings as Clinuvel staff familiarise themselves with procedures etc. We might get a rush on with centre openings soon enough. Maybe shorts will have to rely less on Clinuvel's PRs and follow Sharecafe for guidance instead as Clinuvel is getting into the habit of underpromising and overdelivering :biggrin:

Swedish biotech SynAct is also developing a selective MC1R and MC3R melanocortin

drug to be delivered orally. So while PW is still waiting for ethics approval of the

next trial, and we still don’t know what the 3rd indication will be although it was touted

to be imminent almost two years ago, competition is heating up.

https://synactpharma.com/en/synact-pharmas-...medical-agency/

Yesterday there was a bug in my bank account and the value of my CUV shares turned into 30 million EUR (about 50 million AUD). I thought to myself, "These 30 million EUR are Clinuvel's real potential." I think we can all agree on that... The potential of this biotech is stratospheric. Unfortunately, it also occurred to me that it is very unlikely that I will ever see that value associated with my CUV shares again. I hope I'm wrong.

FRANCE

• "Phase Contradictoire" for Zynteglo: 18/03/2020 // HAS final decision published on 26/03/2020 (8 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Entyvio: 18/03/2020 // HAS final decision published on 26/03/2020 (8 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Cyamemazine Mylan: 29/04/2020 // HAS final decision published on 07/05/2020 (8 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Tecentriq: 13/05/2020 // HAS final decision published on 20/05/2020 (7 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Epidyolex: 13/05/2020 // HAS final decision published on 18/05/2020 (5 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Trogarzo: 13/05/2020 // HAS final decision published on 18/05/2020 (5 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Adcetris: 22/01/2020 // HAS final decision published on 31/01/2020 (9 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Verkazia: 22/01/2020 // HAS final decision published on 21/02/2020 (30 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Blincyto: 08/01/2020 // HAS final decision published on 20/01/2020 (12 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Sprycel: 08/01/2020 // HAS final decision published on 20/01/2020 (12 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Lynparza: 11/12/2019 // HAS final decision published on 24/12/2019 (12 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Namuscla: 11/12/2019 // HAS final decision published on 24/12/2019 (12 days later)
  • "Phase Contradictoire" for Lorviqua: 11/12/2019 // HAS final decision published on 20/01/2020 (40 days later)

Apparently, the Transparency Committee does not have a specific deadline for publishing its final decision after hearing the arguments of the pharmaceutical companies. According to my research, the range goes from 5 days to 40 days... So it is likely that we will know something between June 29 and August 4.

Regardless of how long it takes, let's hope for a positive decision at all levels (SMR and ASMR).

I just checked on the HAS site if the outome on „PortugueseMen“ belows list of „phase contradictoire“ was positive or negative.

Guess what....

All 13 except one (Adcentris) showed a positive decision „advis favorable“

Only Adcentris showed „advis defavorable“ which means negativ for reimboursement

I just hope that this means we have very good chances for a positive decision.