• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I were in charge of investor relations, which I'm not, I'd clarify the situation around VLRX002. The first (and only) mention of it I can find after a quick google search is the 2019 AGM.

If they have another drug in the pipeline, they should publicize it. I follow this company very closely, and I didn't even notice it until now.

A 50% increase in drugs in the pipeline is kind of a big deal, and could be a major factor in the future financial success of this company. The market needs to be informed about it.

Does anyone else remember the girl in the bikini with the socks/ bicycle shorts tan lines?

Mustâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ve been 10 years ago.

I wonder how much more work there was to do beyond that.

Weâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢re getting closer to US sales. If not for Coronahell weâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢d be at a new high in the next month.

Yep, I know, but it is morally wrong in my opinion that someone can borrow MY SHARES and not pay for them, and knowing that I had to pay for them over the last 20 bloody years only to see these dirt bags make a fortune out of them, in doing so, wreck CUV and apparently management can't do anything about it. ASIC ARE AS USELESS AS TITS ON A BULL......FAIR DINKUM !

Actually WHAT A JOKE THIS FIRM REALLY IS? Is it possible that Mr Wolgen with his millions of shares could be one of the main shorters, after all he could be gaining on a DAILY base. (and buy back his shares at a cheaper rate!) Just a thought, 'cos I am bloody angry.....does it show LOL