CUV - CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED

colaiscute

I note ASIC have placed the 1st series of restrictions on the market by saying to trading brokers to limit volume. After a 16% swing on Friday ASIC the ASX clearing system could not handle the volumes.

ASIC need to realise they have a disorderly market - today is no exception, another 7% drop by lunch.Now they are saying to participants - "you don't get to transact' but you do. Sounds real fair.ASIC have failed on both fair and orderly.

To restore order they should remove the participants in the market that don't actually own any shares. They are the short sellers. Tick tock.

https://www.asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-cen...ket-resiliency/

If CUV can have 3675 trades by lunch this mornings initiative failed. This may lead to failure of Clearing and Settlement in 2 days time. That would lead to a new crisis that would halt the market...Interesting times.

post-4184-1584326451_thumb.png

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It says âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“oral medication (pills) once daily...âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ thatâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢s what i believe to be a plural, not a singular word.

Now to assume it is one pill is more of a jump than assuming it is six. Yet combining the fact that Iâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ve seen patients in previous trials mention six pills or multiple pills per day (previously linked to on this forum) AND the previous trial had three levels of dosing, one being placebo, one being low dose and one being high dose i find it extremely unlikely that there is the need to consistently push the idea that the upcoming trial will utilise a single pill to achieve the results of previous trials.

What's the difference if you take 1 pill in the morning, or 6 pills (at once) in the morning? I'm asking because I don't understand your point? It clearly states (and I have no idea if what is posted is accurate) that the dosage is a one-time a day event. Much different from what I believed to be 6 daily pills taken every 3 hours or so in the phase II trial.

This is the 2nd post on FB advertising this new trial. My guess is they are having trouble (again) attracting enough participants. My question is why is Clinuvel not counter advertising a potential start date in the US? Doing so would certainly make any MT 7117 potential trial participants think twice before signing up. Instead there is silence. I again think something smells fishy with this APF FB post. There are no questions or discussion on Scenese, i.e., start date, conflicts in participating in MT 7117. You would think there would be, right?

Wogen has an awful lot of shares. If he was nervous or feared MT 7117, he could have sold them at a lot higher price. He hasn't and still hold nearly 4 million shares (90% of his net worth). He obviously knows something we don't. At least that's what I'm holding hope for. And let's be honest, EPP is a stepping stone for both Scenesse and for Mt 7117. No drug company is in this to treat a few 1000 people. As sad as that is, I think it's 100% true.

UniSuper stops loans to short sellers

One of Australiaâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢s largest superannuation funds, the $85 billion UniSuper fund, has pulled the pin on lending its stock to short-sellers as markets plunge.

UniSuper, which manages the savings of university staff members told its custodian, BNP Paribas Securities Services, to suspend its stock lending program effective immediately.

BNP Paribas will also recall all shares currently out on loan, without exception.

UniSuper chief investment officer John Pearce said: âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“In a normally functioning market weâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢re comfortable lending our shares as we genuinely believe that it adds to market efficiency.âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“The ability to short-sell adds to liquidity and price discovery in an orderly market. However, we are now in a market gripped by panic and we believe that restricting the ability to short-sell is in the best interest of promoting a more orderly market.âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“We are only one fund and the efficacy of our actions will depend on how many other funds follow a similar path. Of course, we are not privy to the thinking of other funds who lend their stock.âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ

The program will be suspended indefinitely.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/m...ec182f513c6c142

Shorts are straight back into it. But theyâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢re not the only ones helping to drive the sp down. Six months from now Clinuvel will be primed. Canâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢t see this virus lasting more than a few months, it will either sweep through and burn itself out or everyone will be dead (thatâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢s obviously not happening given how many tens of thousands have recovered around the world). Hope ASIC stops the shorts.