CUV - CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED

colaiscute

Sure. Iâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢d omit the frilly wording though. Maybe a CUV and Scenesse on the sleeves. Great job!

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could add a quote ... available maybe within âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“the coming weeks or monthsâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ... :D

Great job. Iâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢d buy one. I also thought about setting up a web shop

with Frilly Wear but I was unsure if it would be a trademark / logo infringement.

Made this cap.

post-330101-1559973252_thumb.png

Yes they definitely should have stuck with the original lizard. It was a very solid no nonsense logo that had a really good feel about it.

What about instead of âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“frillyâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ÂÂ: âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“Clinuvel somewhere and âââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“Potent 100% natural photo protectionâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’‚ so people can get a grasp of what itâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢s all about. ðŸÃ¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¹Ã…“ÂÂÂðŸÃ‚½

Or potent 100% natural skin cancer prevention? That would get people interested and asking questions quick smart.

The AA sequence is a great idea nice touch. Iâââہ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¾Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢d be happy to wear it about (and pay a decent dollar) if it was on a quality shirt just saying.ðŸÃ‹Ã…“Ž

While I'm waiting to hear on details about orders, I tried a front and back design and dropped frilly text. Really like a link to order, where you can pick your shirt and have shipped worldwide... since we are an international rag tag team.

Hopefully not a problem Farma, if not sold for profit. We're like a church group, the Clinuvologists. Tax exempt too?

front

post-318779-1560004425_thumb.png

back

post-318779-1560004434_thumb.png

Now ur cookin! ðŸÃ‹Ã…“Ž

I realise its early on in your new endeavour but what about working on a stylish polo with an embroidered logo that even P Walnut would be keen to get about in?

Palatin's annual meeting (6-20-2019) materials show three peptide drugs in the clinic: (1) Vyleesi pending June 23 PDUFA, (2) PL-8177, a MC1r agonist which completed a phase I trial for inflammatory bowel diseases and (3) PL-3994, a Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-A (NPR-A) agonist in a completed phase I for heart failure. Two other peptide drug candidates are completing IND-enabling studies : (1) PL-8331, a MCr1,5 agonist for or ocular inflammation and (2) PL-5028, a NPR-A/C agonist for cardiac hypertrophy. A final peptide drug, labeled only "MC4r agonist", is in preclinical development for eventual use in treating genetic forms of obesity (no doubt POMC mutations). Contrast that with Clinuvel's apparently evanescent clinical drug development program. However, it is still anyone's guess whether PTN gets a Vyleesi approval, but at least we will know that in the next 2 weeks. That is another stark contrast with CUV. It's a real shame Clinuvel's management is not more forthcoming, and frankly, more bold in drug development. It really hurts the company, not to mention disrespecting all the "little" shareholders like us. Nonetheless, GLTA.