Jump to content



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • royco


  • Kiwi1


  • seeva222


  • Reality Check


Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear thereÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s something going down tomorrow!?


2018 is fast approaching and after decades in the wilderness sh1t is about to get real, real fast, even if regs continue to drag things out. Safety is king!


How are things going to unfold at the AGM? Will management at this late stage of development continue being vague, cryptic and ambiguous in their ways in the hope they donÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t create any unnecessary hype that could annoy the regulatory gods even further OR will there be a change of mindset this year producing a bullish approach to things brought on by years of frustration that their proven cancer preventative drug (to mention just one aspect) has been wasting away in bureaucratic limbo land for no good reason costing the company millions, the drugs supreme safety/efficacy or the realisation that years of appeasement hasnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t helped or sped up the process at all?


My ANZ trading app is undergoing maintenance atm but when I checked the goings on a few hours ago it looked as though there was very little available below $10..... I like! ?


I realise itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s the old run up on no news around AGM time scenario but I get the feeling (seems logical) that even though FDA green light could be well over 12months away?? there will be little drift back (if any) like we have seen in the past. Market radars would have to be picking up on this incredible opportunity blipping away right now!

Hold tight and GLTA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


If you could post an update IÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢d really appreciate it, cheers mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the big scheme of things, yes, it's a small glitch. But it's also highly embarrassing.


The attorney at the USPTO who smacked down the trademark application has only been working as an attorney for a year. USPTO ATTORNEY But you know what? She's right. If they had actually consulted a US patent attorney before filing, this wouldn't have been a problem. I'm beginning to wonder if PW didn't write the application himself. I also noticed some sloppiness in the neuroprotective patent, and had some healthy debate with Punkass Derm about it. I really hope this isn't an emerging pattern.


I fully respect Clinuvel's decision to focus solely on FDA approval until it is given. I wish they had adhered to that decision. If you're going to do something half-assed, don't do it at all. These filings aren't urgent, and they could have waited 6 months.



That said, I'm optimistic about... everything. I look forward to the AGM and any new information that might come out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...