CUV - CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED

colaiscute

Royco... I respect and admire your input here (I've 'Thanked' your posts many times), so apologies up front... but why is it almost every post here is immediately buried by comments (many times serially in succession) from you ?

I will admit I tend to whine friviously and my constructive input minimal, but seems no matter the content of my posts and others... you must instantly inject another barrage of input (although again many times appreciated!) much like a party guest who feels they must dominate every conversation and have the last word.

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royco

• Kiwi1

• seeva222

• Reality Check

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Royco has unbridled enthusiasm. Can't control all that positive energy.

The fault is with the Sharescene layout where individual threads cannot be followed and added to later, as such quality comments are "lost" before they can be fully explored

Hi madman.

You state the Sharescene layout where individual threads cannot be followed and added to later, as such quality

comments are ""lost"" before they can be fully explored.

I dissagree with you completely, all you have to do is punch in the share code at top right, and you can follow any

thread topic on that share code that you want.

If you mean that the thread topic cannot be grouped if you click on that topic then you are correct.

The bonus we have on this site is we can send personel IMs to each other, which I reckon is brilliant.

The other bonus on this site is that if you are on the H.C Site. If you want to give other people a web site to visit or read

a news item on that site, all you have to do here is copy and paste it and then people only have to click on that email address

and your there, over the road you type it in, and then people have to write it down, and then put that address in their browser

Time is very important in this game, so overall this site is a lot much better, and we have not the continual rampers, and down

rampers, which dominate this site,

The majority of people on this site are very articulate and helpful.

What pains me most of all over there is some of the love hearts, they are full of shit and are the main rampers on that site.

Just a bit of info for you, myself and a lot of others moved over here about 3 years or so ago, because of them and their band

of followers , we even proved to the moderators over there that we were correct in what we posted, but it made no difference.

I am sorry I have drivelled on, but I must honestly say, this is the best site, and I hope this site gets a lot more members.

Cheers.

Simmo.

A truly bizarre response.

"I dissagree with you completely, all you have to do is punch in the share code at top right, and you can follow any thread topic on that share code that you want. If you mean that the thread topic cannot be grouped if you click on that topic then you are correct."

How can you disagree with me completely and then tell me that the very point I was trying to make was correct ?

Okay agreed, the issue is probably better focused on the site design than any single individual's enthusiastic posting habits. Humble apologies to Royco again (though no personal ill will was ever intended - I really do appreciate your posts). I think I was having a bad day yesterday and everything from coworkers to traffic lights were tweaking my nerves. I'll shut up now.

Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX: CUV; XETRADAX: UR9; ADR: CLVLY) today announced that the EuropeanMedicines Agency (EMA) has allowed more time to complete the review of Clinuvel's Marketing AuthorisationApplication (MAA) under the Centralised Procedure. The EMA procedure, led by the CHMP, will continue at theend of June 2013. Clinuvel filed its MAA for SCENESSEÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚® (afamelanotide 16mg implant) on February 6, 2012 forthe preventative treatment of orphan (rare) light intolerance disorder erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).

So much for an expedited approval process. Looks like it'll be another 3-6 months before any decision is made. If it is another 6 months before approval, we might need another cash injection to stay liquid before the cash starts flowing from EPP revenues.

does "cash injection" refer to the release of more shares to the market? If so does that reduce the value of current shares?

Simply, yes. A biotech typically raises funds in one of two ways:

• A share placement, where they offer NEW shares for sale (typically at a slightly reduced price to current trading)
  • A distribution deal with a major pharma, where they agree to take royalties for the sale of their drug (this involves milestone payments etc from the pharma)
Last year there was a share placement which raised $6.2mil AUD. Obviously this dilutes your share BUT means the company retains 100% rights to future sales.

It is hard to find anything positive about this announcement. It is deliberately vague as I would expect from CUV, so we are left to guess as to the reason. My guess is that they have been asked to give an oral presentation at the end of June and this is preparation time.

Without any positive news the sp will drift down and further dilution in the form of a capital raising will be required at a lower sp.

Of course now that the EMA have requested a delay it allows management to make announcements regarding vitiligo program, SCC/AK OTR, CUV9900 or US Ph3 EPP, any positive news here could see a sp bounce.

A proper update from PW would be appreciated at this time