EZL - EUROZ HARTLEYS GROUP LIMITED

theflasherman

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

In reply to: freoman on Wednesday 26/10/05 01:21am

This company is milking this mining boom perfectly. Profit update today. MAin activity raising funds for mining companies and based in Western Australia. I bet the directors are grinning, especially as they own most of the shares last i checked.

• 1 month later...

In reply to: extralite on Tuesday 23/05/06 12:49pm

I was into these in 2003, good profits around 40%. I've been waiting for the price to come back but it hasn't though waiting a bit longer in the present commodities climate might be worthwhile.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In reply to: extralite on Tuesday 04/07/06 11:41am

Funny the spike happening about a month before the official release of the annual report (which happened to be exceptionally good - 20 cent divident, record profit up 88% or someting). With no immediate end to the mining boom there would be no reason to think its recent trend wont continue imo, despite the directors caution.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In reply to: extralite on Wednesday 01/11/06 02:28pm

Don't have any holdings in this stock but it is one that I would like to get in the future. Great ROA and other financials look good. The bulletin was doing an issue of top 50 stockpicks as compiled by Lincoln Stockdoctors and EZL was one of them.

• 7 months later...

QUOTE (chookboy @ Monday 27/11/06 07:45pm)

What do you think of the placement of the new shares to staff and existing "large holders"

Issue shares to themselves at $3.30, just before they release the end of year financials, which they know are going to be good, and hence shares now trading at $4.60. They have made 40% profit on their new shares instantly.

Have I got the wrong perspective? From an outsiders point of view, it seems greedy by the staff. The shares have been diluted by an underpriced placement so the rest of the shareholders lose out. At the very least the placement should have been done after the release of the End of Year Financials so the price is more realistic.

Those brokers at EZL have just made a killing on the placement of shares to themselves at that price. They get to share $18 million between them at todays price. I hope they give something to charity or back to the community in some way. Sounds like a good company to work for anyway http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

• ShareCafe Admin changed the title to EZL - EUROZ HARTLEYS GROUP LIMITED