VMT - VMOTO LIMITED

ShareCafe

Placement and debt funding announced today.....

In the announcement this bit of news. V1

The capital raised and the $5 million loan facility will be applied towards working capital required to provide for a rapid increase in delivery requirements by contracted customers. In addition, as a result of the recent Intermot Industry Fair in Cologne, Germany, the Company has immediate orders for several thousand electric scooters and several hundred Version 2 Scartts from approximately 20 new distributors currently negotiating distribution agreements for European countries. The Spanish postal service, Correos, has also advised that it requires further scooters for immediate delivery.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Equity placement to replace previously announced debt facility

Further to those announcements dated 1 and 3 December 2010, Vmoto Limited ("Vmoto" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has successfully raised approximately $4.2 million from the placement of approximately 70.2 million shares at an issue price of 6 cents per share to sophisticated investors.

Well they got some cash in the end.......Time to move on and perform!! V1

Charles Chen worked at Honda for 20 years then started Freedomotor, a Chinese success story acquired by VMT in recent years, DYOR but the calibre of the personal running the company across the whole board are well equipped to take on the challenges of the massive factory expansion early next year!

thanks mrsilver,

20 yrs experience at honda, should be very good credentials, I like the story, if they can get this whole scooter thing going, then they will prove to be a great buying opportunity at this stage.

To buy now you need faith in management, & their product, but the upside potential is enormous from this price.

I think I've talked myself into buying some more.

I keep accumulating every time the SP takes a superficial blow like this, the product , the management & the market position is second too none, They have the most advanced electric scooters available with the acquisition of Emax from Germany, all they need is a big factory to produce enough product for the massive demands of various global markets. Just wait for production lines to start up early next year.

hi mr silver

last christmas ,i asked my neigbour ,who had recently sold his scooter dealership(another brand) to retire ,what he thought of VMT ?

his thoughts were negative on the people running the ship :wacko:

just another angle

cheers mick

i no longer hold ,but with the finance in place ,who knows ?

hi mr silver

last christmas ,i asked my neigbour ,who had recently sold his scooter distributer /dealership (another brand )to retire ,what he thought of VMT ?

his thoughts were negative on the people running the ship :wacko:

just another angle

cheers mick

i no longer hold ,but with the finance in place ,who knows ?

I make my own decisions, the thoughts of bob & Jane up the street mean very little when you DYOR.

Your trying to say the growth from 1 one container of scooters in 2003, expanding to a very soon 30,000 square metre wholly owned

company factory in a mere 7yrs is questionable?

You obviously do not run a business!

Best Wishes regardless, Mr Silver