ShareCafe

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: alonso on Wednesday 29/03/06 03:22pm

In part profit taking as it was above top line on trend chanel and due to retrace,,,,,,,,But what I found astonishing was how quickly it bounced mid chanel without hitting bottom around ($1.40) and on such volume,,,,Then the U bidder on days high just before close. So a little more to it than just traders me thinks..cheers

In reply to: HAWK7 on Wednesday 29/03/06 03:49pm

Selling may also be due to "un"Intelligent Investor putting out a sell recommendation on Tuesday night and a response to NAB reporting selling down part of its substantial holding. U bidder which was for approx 250,000 shares is definitely positive.

• 3 weeks later...

In reply to: snakecatcher on Wednesday 19/04/06 01:36pm

I wonder about those 124 sellers @$1.70.....If they really wanted to sell they would break themselves down by a few cents and spread out. but been there for days.....Strikes me as odd...Break $170 then old high $1.75 from memory and $2.00 is the target...Shall rethink my position then...Cheers

yeah it is a bit odd especially as 90 of the orders are for less than 10,000 shares and 52 less than 5,000 shares. For this amount of shares it doesn't make sense to wait behind orders totalling 500,000 plus when you could sell at a slightly lower price.

It could be a coincidence but this is the price that accompanied the Intelligent Investors recent sell recommendation so perhaps the sheep are following this to the letter and trying to sell at this price and only this price.......

Hey Hawk7 - been soild inroads into the 1mill plus sellers at 1.70 this am. 150k and 100k chunks have been going through so I assume this will be an insto buying the stock. Roll on 2.00.....