CCX - CITY CHIC COLLECTIVE LIMITED

ShareCafe

I have just seen a copy of a wise owl report which rates MRL as a buy with a 12 month price target of $3.00. This may create some further buying interest in the stock although I think $3 is a bit ambitious a target.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: snakecatcher on Monday 23/01/06 10:52am

Hey are you two lonley LOL...I followed MRL from $2.00 ish to 80c and decided $1.00 was a buy on the charts,,,,the sale ann was just luck,,,but then again the charts are suposed to forcast that sort of thing...I am planing to re assess @ $2.00 when dividends become clear,,,Stay well fellers and best of luck to us,,,Hawkeye

• 4 weeks later...
I was ready to do trailing stop loss today on any buy above $1.25 but missed oportunity twice whilst away from PC.......May have been good luck as seeing it bounce so well of days low on a day like today if we close above $1.30 would be very positive chart wise and will change my plan of stop loss and hold instead Cheers all

• 4 weeks later...
Hey alonso......a very quiet board here........MRL is at top of trend chanel,,,to break above a it is poised to to would be extraordinary....I see no reason for it to do so therefore if it does the reason is hidden.....would not be surprised to see something out of the blue. I hold from $1.oo cheers mate

PS alonso..we are now seeing top of chanel distribution trades,,will take a big off screen bull charge to overcome resistance and keep us here,,,,,,but at worst back to bottom of chanel then back to here in a few weeks,and hopefully better,,,Cheers