CLA - CELSIUS RESOURCES LIMITED.

Guest AJ007

QUOTE (wrxsti @ Monday 31/12/07 11:16am)

I just can't help myself

I am a glutton for punishment.

I never learn.

I deserve all I get

Sold of 25% of my oilers (gone up to much --to quickly) and have some spare cash again.

100 % of my portfolio is in oil, GOLD also looks like the next best sector.

Oddly enough this dog of a stock came up again on my MS exploration of "possible short term reversal" search.

So what do you guys and ladies think .. has this bottomed ?

Should percy have one more fling ?

VRE and I have aged together, it was my entry into the trading game and I have been continually stopped out of this since 40c and downward (to much criticism for may lack of foresight)

ONLY 1 THING worries me slightly.

Reading back reports on the many hicups and dissapointments the last Bronzewing update was back in November.

Now we know that they were below production for October and again for November and most likely for December.

So are there still ramp up issues and delays ?????

If things are improving why this deathly silence ?

We are now into a new year so they MUST know how much Gold was produced in December ..to possibly compensate for the prvious 2 bad nonths.

If they had any good/positive news to impart would they not have issued something. or are they waiting for the Nickel to come on line to dampen any dissapointments.

In all probability percy will buy somewhere near the open on Monday

If the lemming mentality is intact there may be panick selling due to the good old Yanks.

Happy new year

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: percivalw on Saturday 05/01/08 11:29am

I note that very recently there has been some positive price movement and that market depth has been swinging around with more support than there has been in ages. Much of the support seems to appear from outside the queue of buyers as a lot of trades execute without any change in buyer market depth. There seems to be more gazumping than there has been for some time. Some good news now on the back of the recent price improvement would be a godsend and may be the catalyst for some rapid gains (touch wood).

I agree the lack of news is frustrating. I am hoping that the Qrtly Act report might appear next week and provide some sort of indication whatÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s been going on at Bronzewing.

Personally, I think that they are not the best when it comes to handling announcements. Even with bad news..... itÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s best to rip it off quick like a band aid and get it over with. I think VRE have been guilty of letting the market speculate about what's going on which is ultimately bad for the price and wastes precious time for everyone, especially option holders.

In reply to: percivalw on Saturday 05/01/08 10:29am

Hi Percival,

Like you, I keep checking back on VRE as a prospective investment, but it concerns me for now that:

1. VRE management seem short on transparency,

2. Gold and nickel grades seem low,

3. The mine life as things stand seems fairly short, and

4. VRE financial management seems erratic to me.

That's just my opinion - I may well be wrong, or too cautious.

Cheers

In reply to: wolverine on Saturday 05/01/08 06:36pm

qtrly will be out end of month and that will clear up how much they have/haven't produced.

So if they wait till the last possible moment before they MUST report ...that means what ??

Gold has gone up $60 in 1 week which may be a factor for the recent recovery rather than pending good news.

In any case I'll see where the dust settles next week .. I am assuming that there will be a sell of early on Monday ... seems to be a lot of fear around the trading community at the moment.

Any entry in the low 20's seems like an acceptable risk.

In reply to: percivalw on Saturday 05/01/08 09:17pm

they probably won't wait till the last possible moment...they will wait for the qtrly.

it could mean everything is hunky dory or it could mean they haven't got into the high grade underground stuff and only want to meet their regulatory requirements (and nothing more).

In reply to: The Ferret on Monday 07/01/08 08:47am

10,300 ounces in December. All sources now performing well. They should exceed the 30,000 ounces per qtr as forcast from here.

In reply to: Jay on Monday 07/01/08 11:59am

Fingers crossed Jay, fingers crossed.

The price had a brief moment of reaction to the news hitting 26c, but then the sellers returned in droves and have pretty much stacked the market depth again. VRE is certainly out of favour with some holders obviously.