VCR

colaiscute

In reply to: wind2close on Tuesday 02/08/05 03:25pm

W2C ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ I have not used that, can you save the file as any other kind? What I usually do is, when you have the chart up on the screen, press the ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“PrtScÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ button on your keyboard .. then open the ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“PaintÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ program and press paste, it should paste in the screen. Then you can chop it down to size, draw on it and save it as a gif file. It is not as easy as it should be. Good luck with it.

Looks like the test of 1.38 held up (got to 1.375 before finding support) and is making another go at 1.40 I think. Overall considering the volume traded it only fell a few % before a strong rally. I am glad, this might clear out sellers and if it is true people were waiting on this announcement, we might be in the clear in that way as well.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow !

I agree, Oavde, prior knowledge of this announcement over the last couple of weeks could well be the reason that our 'mystery big buyer' (and I think there may have been one) has stopped buying for the time being.

I missed the action today - out playing on the tractor - but very luckily put a buy in for 1.305 this morning, thinking Ha ha not a hope. So there will be bubbles in the bath tonight !! http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

This again looks like a null announcement, and I have great hopes that the rebound back to previous levels won't take long. With VCRs response, it may even bounce back tomorrow . . . . .

Go Go Go VCR

In reply to: doc on Tuesday 02/08/05 03:44pm

Doc,

What I find strange is the timing on the announcement to ASX. 1.34pm, that equals about 11.30pm NY time. Wow the litigation courts work late over there, and this being a US based company as well.

I wonder how many HWT insiders were buying VCR today, might help cover their court cost.

Then again, they may have a case. Guess we will find out when they manage to get one of these into a SHEEP.

Haha doc I remember you were trying to get more stock at a price like that weeks and weeks ago werenÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t you? Lucky you put that order in this morning! DoesnÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢t your tractor have a market depth screen???

We still need a day or two to see how much people care about this announcement.

As we approach market close we see buyers holding back as desperate daytraders are forced to take whatever offer they can get before the day ends. However, there are not really many it seems. Not much dumping. I would have expected 5c of profit taking, maybe they already jumped out earlier. Maybe they are mostly planning to see how it goes in the next day or two. (here we go, 3:57pm and down to 1.365) ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ what I am looking to see, are lots of people jumping in for tomorrow, showing they are confident of a strong move up tomorrow now that sellers have been cleared out. Some would have been stopped out today especially at those low prices and come homw tonight to be really, really mad that they were stopped, then had it rise against them.

I imagine close of 1.38 to 1.40 would be a good sign.

In reply to: Oavde on Tuesday 02/08/05 03:58pm

When do you guy's

think vcr will respond and is this how things are done in the us courts, that is sue and than counter sue hoping to buy time ect... I know it scared the crap out of me when i glanced at the screen and saw a fall of 20c. Vcr keep saying they have strong patents and intellectual property hope it's real strong.

In reply to: joyful on Tuesday 02/08/05 04:02pm

Not a good close particularly. Could be worse ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ tomorrow! Lol

Looks like it came to rest at halfway of that big white candle from weeks back.

In reply to: dreamer on Tuesday 02/08/05 04:10pm

Vcr keep saying they have strong patents and intellectual property hope it's real strong.
Haven't come in here for a while. But have been holding and lurking.

I believe that if VCR didn't think they could win this fight with Heartware, they would never have initiated the action they have taken.

And on the other side of the coin. Just typical of American culture, Heartware has decided that attack is the best form of defence.