colaiscute

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: drg on Tuesday 31/05/05 06:55pm

You r probably correct on both accounts. I see Norway sooner than later. The US just a little later.

Things looking bigger & better in the last couple of weeks. I hope we arn't getting ahead of ourselves.

http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

oh I love it ... nothing better than analysts telling everyone that a 100% increase is on the cards, to get the price moving

that was 17th Feb though

must be doing the rounds

actually I doubt that report is driving it much, volume etc.. went crazy just recently in the last 4 weeks or so, so who knows why

tomorrow will be interesting

why is everyone wondering why the sp has doubled?

it is simply rising back to where it was only a few months ago. there was no primary reason for the fall then and there is no primary reason for the rise now.

the company is on track as stated... no jack in the box here. stop looking down at the chart board and look up at where you are heading!

In reply to: joyful on Tuesday 31/05/05 09:05pm

Just a hunch, ABN Amro pointed to a before mid year start for the US trials in their update from 21st April. These guys are working closely with VCR so the info should be credible. Also referrring to a previous post the price target in the high $2 has been revised to a lower figure. The latest update from ABN Amro can be found on the VCR site. But hey the UK trials were suppose to start in October last year. I really think from here on in the EU trials will play second fiddle to the US.

I asked my wife yesterday morning at 8.00am what she thought VCR would do during the day - her answer was spot on 12 cents up - so I asked whats going to happen today - her answer 11 cents up. Lets see what the day brings.