ShareCafe

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see how they've used the numbers they were sprewking for the JORC to only get 49Mt. They have been calling 1000 x 700 for months, and now state the average width is 90m, and Dudley was quouted as saying the density factor would be 2.5. Time those together and you get 157.5Mt.

Adds up to misinformation to the public to me.

No wonder it's been smashed.

I think the directors have been spending too much time on BSG and not concerning themselves with KMN...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This stock came up close to the top for producers and developers of my analysis using the Goldnerds spreadsheet. "Formerly Kings Minerals (KMN). Completed a business combination with San Anton Resource Corp in Sep 2010." They have also completed the acquisition of the Namiquipa Silver Project 11 Mar 2011.

So the 2 year chart may not be immediately relevant as it is in effect a new company. A closer look at the detils of the company and the Chart's more recent history may be more illuminating. My analysis of the Goldnerds' information and my current charting system has caused me to commit to this stock (a public announcement like this that I have done this in previous occasions usually leads to an immediate SP downturn - so beware!)

Oh by the way Goldnerds also helped me identify RMS awhile ago :rolleyes: .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...