IFM - INFOMEDIA LTD

ShareCafe

Hi Wren,

I also bought a few shares 12 months ago, and have been very pleased with both the SP appreciation and dividends.

I too expect that the $A will fall over time (no idea when!), and hopefully profits, SP & dividends will all continue to rise.

Cheers

Dr_Dazmo

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
This little stock is greatly favoured by a weaker AUD ( is my 4 th biggest holding fwiw).For those with a smsf it may be with a look.The P+F Chart pattern has been,and remains favourable.(See post 23 Oct 2012)

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Another excellent result from IFM yesterday!

NPAT +19%

Sales +6.6%

Debt Free

$9.3m cash @ 30/6/13

FF Dividend +17.5% on prior year, at 2.82 cents for the full year.

The icing on the cake is the company expects to see Sales Revenue +8-12%, and NPAT +10-19%, in FY14.

Cheers

Dr_Dazo

• 3 months later...

Six months ago, I gave the signals a miss because the low volume made my alert less convincing. If nothing else though, the ensuing rally of 50%+ has set the frame for the new signal, which is now also underpinned by better volume. Although I haven't placed a bid yet - the stock only showed up in my eod scan - I'll definitely put it in the watchlist for tomorrow and next week.

post-20537-1385633880_thumb.jpg

Zooming in to the recent days, as long as 58c keeps holding, a bid around current levels looks promising.

post-20537-1385633931_thumb.jpg

Hi Arty, thanks for the chart on this little sleeper.For those who like a divi stock to add to a SMSF this one maybe worth a look. Also if you think the AUD is going to stay low or go even lower this will help IFM's bottom line.

R / MJ

• 8 years later...

Bell Potter is positive on Infomedia, a leading provider of software solutions to the parts and service sectors of the global automotive industry.

While the company was hit hard by COVID 19, Bell Potter notes that its performance improved greatly during the second half of FY 2021. Pleasingly, the broker expects this positive form to continue in FY 2022 despite the recent departure of its CEO.

Bell Potter explained: We expect this good organic growth to continue into FY22 and this is consistent with the guidance which is for around 20% revenue growth (split roughly evenly between organic growth and an acquisition). The recent issue has been the sudden departure of the CEO but we do not believe this means there is anything wrong with the company and, rather, when a new CEO is appointed we see this as a likely catalyst for the share price.

Its analysts have a buy rating and $2.00 price target