ShareCafe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw this one today and thought it looked like a good small value resource story.

63m shares o/s at 11c - Mkt cap $6.6m

$4.6m of investments (30m BTV shares) and cash

large portfolio of gold projects in Tennant Creek area

250,000oz in Spring Hill Gold project in NT

Molyhill moly/tungsten resource of about 5mt (not JORC standard yet), being drilled to JORC and resource published end of July - grade of moly/tungsten is equivalent to about 21g/t gold or 2.5% nickel. This is the same size as Sally Malay and a better grade - this could be a really interesting project

Management (John Barr & Neil Biddle) good operators, known for getting mines in production

Tight stock, slowly increasing in depth and volume the last couple of weeks

I can see a nice pop in this one once the resource on Molyhill is published, and they will go into production on it once they have an offtake agreement done. Nice looking story

• 11 months later...

In reply to: mininginvestr on Monday 05/07/04 05:13pm

Finally moving...

Took much longer than expected to get their house in order...but all seems healthy now on a corporate level...

Very tightly held, with some important long termers on board.

Good assets, finally about to see some activity.

It's a buy and hold in my opinion.

Cheers!

In reply to: Stock_Doctor on Thursday 09/06/05 08:51pm

Quite agree, the spin off listing European listing is going well and there is good support from the Germans and RAB Capital. The market cap. is still miniscule in relation to the potential value of their resources.

Pargolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
nearly twelve months sonce a post on this thread. I think today's volume is worthy enough for it to be dusted off. A few big buyers on open this morning and more coming from offscreen throughout the day. Would love to see it push 30c and sustained volume may see this happen.

post-16-1153374188.png

In reply to: forevertold on Friday 21/07/06 06:57pm

Forevertold,

Don't like to see anyone talking to themselves for too long !

I have a small parcel of the options bought purely as a spec in advance of the THOR listing on the ASX, as a result of the BTV transaction. I am a bit surprised, but not complaining, at the sp increase since I bought.

Do you have any thoughts on what might be behind the recent volume and sp increase.

Kind regards,

Terry