Jump to content

IXR - IONIC RARE EARTHS LIMITED


ShareCafe

Recommended Posts

  • 7 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ezenet (EZE)

Another 'bolter' in my stable. Tipped early in its career to go all the way, but has been at the rear of the field in all its past outings. Has trouble running out the distance and doesn't have much support in the ring. Does anybody know a good 'Horse Whisperer'........its my last hope.

wrxsti (might have to 'trade down' to a hyundai excel shortly)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Please check announcement today:

 

Weatherly is 11.5p in the UK. That makes the transaction so far worth approx $5,070,000 to EZE. Weatherly through Ongoploa has now entered into a very hot sector as Weatherly's increase in SP testifies.

 

Currently, EZE has a market cap of $8,713,000 at 14c. LOL

 

Puka was deemed almost worthless.

 

22- 28c IMO conservative is fair value, perhaps much more.

 

Get on. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/lmaosmiley.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Slid up to 15c with an intraday high of 15.5c on low volume again. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

 

I have no idea why the market has not noticed the Weatherly deal, anyway, she is very good value.

 

Whether that means a stock goes up is another thing altogether.

 

I will wait and accumulate - will not chase unless the momentum monkeys begin pushing it. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/laughingsmiley.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: macrae on Wednesday 03/05/06 12:13am

Macrae think this is bigger than you might think. in addition to the signifigant copper resources that Ongopolo hold they are the 10% holder of the Valencia uranium deposit in Namibia the other 90% owned by TSX venture company Forsys Metals. Were you aware of this ? i am getting interested!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to: crookers on Thursday 04/05/06 04:01pm

Interesting that this company has a share price of 14.5cs and its holding in the temporarily suspended Weatherly inc listed on Ftse is valued at 8.35cpsAUS before the reverse takeover of Ongopolo which has signifigant copper assets in Africa and a 10% holding in the Valencia uranium deposit in Namibia operated by Fosys Metals which is listed on the tsx venture exchange. Drilling results at 3/5/06 are available on their website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know Crookers but the market does not know about it and it is terribly frustrating. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wacko.gif

 

Has to be one of the best buys in the spec market at present and I have a few now.

 

Should be between 22 - 28 atm.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

EZE holds 18.2 million shares in Weatherly International, a London based, AIM listed mineral company with copper interests in Zambia. They are currently trading at 11.75p - close to AUS30c.

 

I would really keep an eye out on EZE. The market has yet to wake up to this. Weatherly are all cashed up after a raising in May of 9.1 million pounds at 10.5p and ready to go.

 

EZE are currently trading at 12c. EZEO are available.

 

www.ezenet.com.au

 

www.weatherlyplc.com

 

Please check announcements on the 13/06: http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wub.gif

 

http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/56d252afc445a0...-EZE-325674.pdf

 

http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/45bd627b56e35b...-EZE-325595.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...