ShareCafe

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: Young_Trader on Thursday 28/06/07 12:00pm

Thanks for your post YT....a very good summary!

I personally believe there is still enormous upside in your analysis from the Mt Stuart/API JV iron ore activities (which btw I think they are "contributing" rather than carried). What is your view on the upside case from the other targets?

Secondly, although I support your value proposition for the uranium, I am not satisfied that they have the proper or sufficient technical people to do justice to the valuable ground they control. The THX JV is probably being managed ok, as they are undertaking aerial surveys etc. But I don't get a feel that much is going on elsewhere because of lack of people (and maybe funds) for the 100% controlled tenements.

regards

DF

Hi anyone and all, only new to this stock but have been researching it over the past few days. Long term looks very promising for the company. Young_trader's comments regarding possible medium term outlooks was very helpful too, thanks.

Anyone have any thoughts as to why volume was extremely high today, yet no announcement (least not yet) ~ 100Mill shares traded hands!! Crikey http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/stun.gif

Thanks...

Hold CUL

Good overview post by Frankie Gold from HC, thought I'd post. Hope he doesn't mind. Thanks Frankie. http://www.sharescene.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Just a few reasons on why it will head North...

Forrestania Ni, Au Hannans Reward Ltd (80%) - - 20% 2.5% Hannans Technical Director, Mr. Terry Grammer, past founding director of Western Areas and co-discoverer of ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“CosmosÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ orebody

Irwin Bore Nickel Ni Independence Group NL 65% $1.5M/
4 years $180,000 15% 1% Nickel producer and explorer with significant technical credentials

Gunbarrel Nickel Ni BHP Billiton Ltd (75%) - 25% 1.5%* Australia's premier nickel explorer and producer making new ground breaking exploration push in North Eastern Goldfields at Collurabbie Project

Duchess Cu-Au Minotaur Exploration 70% $3M/
4years $100,000 20% 1-2% Discoverer of Prominent Hill Cu/Au deposit and expert in iron oxide Cu/Au systems

Mt Tate Nickel Ni Independence Group NL 70% $1M/
4years $50,000 20% 1-1.5% Nickel producer and explorer with significant technical credentials

Mt. Stuart Iron Ore API (50% owned by Aquila) (70%) None 50c tonne royalty API has commenced pre-feasibility study

Tunnel Creek Uranium Thundelarra/
Element 92 51% $1M / 3 yrs $500,000 20% 2% Thundelarra, a major shareholder in Aldershot ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ which holds the Turee Creek uranium project nearby
Wyloo Iron Ore FMG Ltd 51%+ 29% $1M / 3 yrs+ $1M $150,000 49-20% 1.5% FOB Royalty capped to 15Mt.

Hardey Junction Gold Intrepid Mining Ltd Up to 70% $800,000/
4 years $75,000 30% 2% Intrepid is mining the Paulsen's gold deposit, located ~15km north of Cullen's tenements, production of gold started in mid 2005

And add the latest ann...

Grand Total = NORTH...