Jump to content

CDO


ShareCafe
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reply to: alonso on Tuesday 26/09/06 10:29am

Mind you, the question must be asked: what is Solomon Lew up to? With a holding of over 10% he is in a position to prevent the bidder obtaining 90% and being able to compulsorarily acquire the remaining 10%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 15 years later...

Colorado Group Ltd (CDO) was delisted in 2007.

effective 15/08/2007, ARH Investments (Australia) Pty Limited (ARH) was successful with an offer of $6.20 cash per share,

 
Edited by nipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...